napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sustanon/ Deca 300 mg week take the same time ?

this_dude

HI.

Have a question about my cycle.
Was wondering if i can take Sustanon and Deca 300 mg only one time under the week, or should i split it lika say, i take 150 mg of each on Monday and 150mg Thursday ?

This is how my cycle gonna look like if someone is curious :)

1-12 sustanon 300 mg week
1-12 deca 300 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 dostinex .5 mg e3d
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod

Herbal Protection

MILK THISTLE
ZINC & MAGNESIUM
L Carnitine
Antarctic Krill Oil
Co Enzyme Q10

Have a great day to u all.

What's your stats and history of use
I'm sorry to jump right in to both your guys conversations but i just need a little bit of advice for a cycle i plan on running really soon and just need to know if i should change anything in it

Im planning on doing using MK2866 sarms and Winstrol (winny) together to do use for the last cutting phase in my cut i just thought i would like to hear some option ions on this and if i should also add in S4 to this cycle to get better results as well. Thoughts?

I plan on doing a 6 week cycle

Week 1: 50mg. winny, 20mg. Mk2866
Week 2: 50mg. winny, 20mg. MK2866
Week 3: 75mg. winny, 20mg. MK2866 (maybe throwing in S4 if recommended 50mg. split dose)
Week 4: 100mg. winny, 20mg. MK2866 (Peak week leading into show) (maybe throwing in S4 if recommended 50mg. split dose)
Week 5: 50mg. winny, 20mg. MK2866 (maybe throwing in S4 if recommended 50mg. split dose)
Week 6: 100mg. winny, 20mg. Mk2866 (maybe throwing in S4 if recommended 50mg. split dose)

Height: 5'9
Weight: 164.4 Pounds (mid cut right now otherwise I'm usually around 187 pounds in a bulk)
Body fat: 7%

What's your stats and history of use

Stats not needed.

Only wondering if I can take all the (300mg Sus / Deca week ) once a week "Monday" or should I split the dosage during the week "Monday 150mg each and Thursday 150mg each" ?

thanks for the answer

Have a great day to u all..

I'm sorry to jump right in to both your guys conversations but i just need a little bit of advice for a cycle i plan on running really soon and just need to know if i should change anything in it

Im planning on doing using MK2866 sarms and Winstrol (winny) together to do use for the last cutting phase in my cut i just thought i would like to hear some option ions on this and if i should also add in S4 to this cycle to get better results as well. Thoughts?

I plan on doing a 6 week cycle

Week 1: 50mg. winny, 20mg. Mk2866
Week 2: 50mg. winny, 20mg. MK2866
Week 3: 75mg. winny, 20mg. MK2866 (maybe throwing in S4 if recommended 50mg. split dose)
Week 4: 100mg. winny, 20mg. MK2866 (Peak week leading into show) (maybe throwing in S4 if recommended 50mg. split dose)
Week 5: 50mg. winny, 20mg. MK2866 (maybe throwing in S4 if recommended 50mg. split dose)
Week 6: 100mg. winny, 20mg. Mk2866 (maybe throwing in S4 if recommended 50mg. split dose)

Height: 5'9
Weight: 164.4 Pounds (mid cut right now otherwise I'm usually around 187 pounds in a bulk)
Body fat: 7%

Make your own thread bud and well answer it.

Stats not needed.

Only wondering if I can take all the (300mg Sus / Deca week ) once a week "Monday" or should I split the dosage during the week "Monday 150mg each and Thursday 150mg each" ?

thanks for the answer

Have a great day to u all..

Stats are needed for me to advise...your lack of wanting to give them indicates you probably shouldn't be using steroids..and your question also indicates a severe lack of knowledge..so I'll let another member answer your question

Stats are needed for me to advise...your lack of wanting to give them indicates you probably shouldn't be using steroids..and your question also indicates a severe lack of knowledge..so I'll let another member answer your question

hehe I only wanted to know Yes or No.
It has nothing to do with laziness. I don´t seems it necessary to write the stats , because it has nothing to do with the question :)
The stats will not change the question, even if i hade done 1 or 10 cycle. :) :)

( I have already decided that i gonna take 300mg week of Sustanon / Deca )

thanks for your answer.

Have a great day to u all

Last edited:
hehe I only wanted to know Yes or No.
It has nothing to do with laziness. I don´t seems it necessary to write the stats , because it has nothing to do with the question :)
The stats will not change the question, even if i hade done 1 or 10 cycle. :) :)

( I have already decided that i gonna take 300mg week of Sustanon / Deca )

thanks for your answer.

Have a great day to u all

then the answer to your question is no you cant

Yeah my friend everybody wants to know stats, but your right stats will not change your question, they go on about them like their everything, have they ever heard of Dave crosland, he's forgotten more about steroids than some guys on here and his body fat is high but he gets on fine with gear. They will delete now I expect for having an opinion instead of a good old fashion debate

Dave is a member here...ask him

That's fine and dandy..here we ask for stats, because we wanna know important details about age ,weight, experience, history so we can properly advise..knowing how simple his question is indicates how much inexperienced he is..we want people to have a healthy safe fun experience with steroids not hurt themselves..because we actually give a fuck. We will not simply hand out answers to any dick that joins the forum and then they hurt themselves and it's on our conscience. When you go to the Dr, do they just answer your questions on why u there? hell no, they check your vitals and health markers,and weight. Then they listen to your question so they can advise properly.this is we operate and always will. Like it or leave it..go to another board and get cookie cutter advice instead of genuine advice that's taylored to the individual

Last edited:
We don't hold hands here. We teach so one can learn,understand and 'be educated..so they can pass thier knowledge on to others. This board is about safety,health,and respect..as well as love for one another. We don't bow down to kids who demand answers..we're not push overs

Well some of the people here asking these questions are teenage boys that shouldn't be using, I can see why they want stats before recommending something. not that difficult to post, and if they really want to do it, they can just read on a little more and figure out how to get the information they want to get.

Watching a few vids, and 2 documentaries won't make you an expert...interaction and experience does..so trot along to YouTube if that's your thing

Yeah my friend everybody wants to know stats, but your right stats will not change your question, they go on about them like their everything, have they ever heard of Dave crosland, he's forgotten more about steroids than some guys on here and his body fat is high but he gets on fine with gear. They will delete now I expect for having an opinion instead of a good old fashion debate

Incorrect stats can and would change the question, what if OP was too young to use steroids in the first place ? What if he's overweight do you understand what steroids do to an overweight body, what effect it has on estrogen and what estrogen does to the body ? And I'm only scratching the surface. You state someone over weight gets along fine with steroids how do you know this ? Have u gone to the lab and ran blood work with that person to see what health he's in ? Don't be absurd, every human is difference and you have to take several factors into consideration when trying to advise and issue drugs to people that can alter their state of health. Maybe for some who doesnt care about others may give some shotty ass advice but this is not the place for that. And we do not want these threads read by thousands of other people to get the idea there's is a single answer for everyone that's totally incorrect and a disservice to everybody.

Top Bottom