napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sustanon 350

gasneer

Dylan,

I've been watching a lot of your videos on YouTube and been hooked.
I'm 24 years old, 5'6", around 154 lbs with approximately 13% bf.
I have been taking test products since a teenager (without proper knowledge) so I've jumped on sus 350 for part of a trt support. I took my first shot of sus 350 Tuesday and was told to take it twice a week. Every 4 days. I know your videos said going over 500 a week is too much but if I do anyways what would be your advice as far as pct or on cycle support? Thanks

You have been taking test since you were a teenager and you still weigh 150lbs?! This is unbelievably wrong bad awful and whatever else I can think of. Stop everything you are doing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You jumped on sus 350 for part of a trt support???

What??????????

Dylan,

I've been watching a lot of your videos on YouTube and been hooked.
I'm 24 years old, 5'6", around 154 lbs with approximately 13% bf.
I have been taking test products since a teenager (without proper knowledge) so I've jumped on sus 350 for part of a trt support. I took my first shot of sus 350 Tuesday and was told to take it twice a week. Every 4 days. I know your videos said going over 500 a week is too much but if I do anyways what would be your advice as far as pct or on cycle support? Thanks
when you say test products, do you mean test boosters or testosterone in general? im lost... so you know i recommend not going over 500, but you are basically saying "fuck you, im doing it anyway" so what should i do? you know what, do whatever you want.. you have clearly been doing things wrong to weight 154 lbs but whatever... im done arguing with people... go ahead and do whatever you want since you seem to know it all already...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom