napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sustanon 250 video

fishkiners

Watched your video on sustanon 250, really informative, thank you.

me, 43, 5'8 195, pretty lean and strong already, crossfit passed 5 yrs, before that worked out for 20 yrs. basic golds stuff, haven't used anything in over 22 yrs, getting a lot of aches and pains lately, utilize ROMWOD for stretching daily and chiro when needed.

question: is once a week, 1 mg ok to start with? thinking give it 10 weeks then see where i'm at.....

thoughts on usage?

also, what nutritional supplements would be beneficial to additional take morning and evening?

thanks!

Watched your video on sustanon 250, really informative, thank you.

me, 43, 5'8 195, pretty lean and strong already, crossfit passed 5 yrs, before that worked out for 20 yrs. basic golds stuff, haven't used anything in over 22 yrs, getting a lot of aches and pains lately, utilize ROMWOD for stretching daily and chiro when needed.

question: is once a week, 1 mg ok to start with? thinking give it 10 weeks then see where i'm at.....

thoughts on usage?

also, what nutritional supplements would be beneficial to additional take morning and evening?

thanks!

Did you mean 1mL per week (i.e. 250mg per week)? If so, you could get results from that, but personally, I would bump to 350mg per week split across 2 injections.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Top Bottom