napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sustanon 250 questions for 18 year old

caale88

Hello, good evening, i been seeing your videos on YouTube where you talked about sustanon 250, i have some questions about the subject, I'll really appreciate your help.

I'm a 18 year old guy, 141 lbs with a 12% of fat in the body, will you recommend me to take this steroid? my second question is if it would be a good idea to only take one shot instead of 4 shots? would this have a positive or negative impact in me? How can i know if my body will tolerate this cycle if i decide to take it completely?

also how high is the probability of any of the side effects to happen(erectile dysfunction, gynecomastia, testicular atrophy,alopecia,acne)

18 year olds shouldn't use steroids period. Sorry bud but no one here will advocate this. Please don't use until you're 25.

Robolics Labs Representative

My god I'm getting sick of these kids wanting to run juice. Wtf...

Dude you are 18. Only thing you need is food and heavy lifting. NO STEROIDS, and nobody here is going to advise you on them

I bet you the guy who posts the "CHelsea vs. the Man U" threads is posting all these teenage threads too.

The problems with individuals that had not yet attained full physio-sexual development, is that that anabolic compounds are acting on locations within the central nervous system that are still under development. That is, that many receptors that are activated by Testosterone are STILL performing developmental functions, and you are stimulating them before they had the chance to fully create a working framework of hormonal balance that would sustain you for the rest of your adult life.

Hello, good evening, i been seeing your videos on YouTube where you talked about sustanon 250, i have some questions about the subject, I'll really appreciate your help.

I'm a 18 year old guy, 141 lbs with a 12% of fat in the body, will you recommend me to take this steroid? my second question is if it would be a good idea to only take one shot instead of 4 shots? would this have a positive or negative impact in me? How can i know if my body will tolerate this cycle if i decide to take it completely?

also how high is the probability of any of the side effects to happen(erectile dysfunction, gynecomastia, testicular atrophy,alopecia,acne)

yes you will get all of the above sides from this for life, so no pussy for you 80 years!!!!!! but you could go tranny style with the tits you will get from it!!!!

Top Bottom