napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sustanon 250 Deca 300 cycle advice

Garrett

Plan on running a 10 week cycle just wanting some outside info on what dosage and pct is optimal

Sustanon 250 stacked with deca 300

5'11
205lbs
Deadlift 405
Squat 360
Bench trash
Been at it for almost 3 years

Plan on running a 10 week cycle just wanting some outside info on what dosage and pct is optimal

5'11
205lbs
Deadlift 405
Squat 360
Bench trash

What's your bf%?
Why is your bench trash?
What on cycle support you plan on running?
What's your planned PCT?
Why ten weeks vs 12?
Is this your first cycle?

Bro what's your

5'11
205lbs
Deadlift 405
Squat 360
Bench trash

Bro what's your age? Very very important you list all your stats.

You run sustanon 12-16 weeks first of all and deca for a first cycle is a bad idea

PHURIOUS

Bro what's your age? Sustanon and deca for a first cycle is not the best in my opinion. First cycle something simple like test cyp only is all you will need. Also 12-16 weeks not 10 weeks. 10 weeks makes even less sense running deca. That's a super long ester. ... You've only been lifting three years that's not much at all. You need a better base before you hit gear. I guarantee you won't do a cycle and become a beast. Don't get impatient. Gear or no gear it still requires dedication and hard work.

What's your complete stats man? Age, height, weight, bf%? Goals? Sust and Deca would be best ran 12 weeks minimum but for a first cycle, I'd stay away bro. Test only is all need. No need in rushing. What's wrong with your bench? Injuries?

Phurious Pharma Rep
Use Code: MP5 For 5% Discount

5'11
205lbs
Deadlift 405
Squat 360
Bench trash

We don't really care about your lifting numbers bro. What is your complete stats like age, height, weight, bodyfat.....and what is your goals and experience?

If a person is a noob at this they fail to realize that it still requires years of hard work to look like something other than a noob who takes a lil gear. Which IMO looks worse than someone who is all natty, but grinds it out day in and out. Quality muscle is the result of years and years of training enhanced, or not. Build a base, a strong one first, then consider AAS. 3 years is childs play by most guys standards here bro.

What's your bf%?
Why is your bench trash?
What on cycle support you plan on running?
What's your planned PCT?
Why ten weeks vs 12?
Is this your first cycle?

If your bench is 'trash' thats an indicator that you may not be an experienced lifter and AAS is NOT the cure bro. You can't pin experience and knowledge. I recommend you get more in tune with your body before you dabble in things that can bite you in the ass. Besides Sustanon is not an ideal test to run unless you really know yourself and how the different esters with wear off. Reply with the info requested so we can better help you help yourself.

Last edited:
Change of plans just gonna run sust alone for 10 weeks
Im 5'11 205lbs age 21 body fat sits at about 14% and i have clomid and Nolvadex on standby for pct just wanting to hear what an outside source would say is optimal for the pct

Change of plans just running 250mg twice a week of sust alone my age is 21 bf sits at about 14% im 205lbs and 5'11
No need to talk me out of it its already bought and ive already pinned so just would like some personal opinions on what pct would be best if i have clomid and Nolvadex on standby and also what AI is best to run on cycle and how much once again just looking for some good opinions on what was previously listed thanks fellas

You have to run sust longer. Idk who is giving u this ten week thing. If you wanna only go ten weeks then go test e.

PHURIOUS

1. You're too young
2. You have not been training long enough
3. You're lifting numbers aren't very high which isn't a huge problem but if you're mentioning them it means you perform these lifts often also meaning you need to change up your routine to get these numbers up which only comes from experience
4. Your cycle isn't very properly planned out. Do more research and once you're done that do some more research

Take my advice, my lifts weren't where I wanted them pre cycle (260 bench, 455 deadlift, 335 squat) I was 19 and went to steroids to fix the problem, I'm fine now (so far) but once I came off my lifts went down because I was young, stupid, and didn't do enough experimenting with my body. I ran a smart cycle of just test thank god but still man you don't need steroids to get gains yet.

Change of plans just running 250mg twice a week of sust alone my age is 21 bf sits at about 14% im 205lbs and 5'11
No need to talk me out of it its already bought and ive already pinned so just would like some personal opinions on what pct would be best if i have clomid and Nolvadex on standby and also what AI is best to run on cycle and how much once again just looking for some good opinions on what was previously listed thanks fellas

The cycle you're running is poorly planned. Do you understand what Sust is? Sust is a blend of 4 esters. You have 1 short ester, 2 mid-range esters, and 1 long ester. Running it for only 10 weeks is a waste of sust. People have different views on how often to pin it but in my opinion to maintain stable blood levels, it should be pinned EOD since you have prop in the mix. If you only wanted to run it 10 weeks and pin twice a week, you would have been better off going with test e. You should always have your pct on hand before starting. Here is a proper pct:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg ED
MK-2866 25mg ED

You always run your AI from Day 1 through your PCT. This is common knowledge that you should know before starting. In my opinion, you jumped the gun too early, and you're too young. You shouldn't be using aas at your age, and you shouldn't even need them.. Follow that pct protocol and stay on top of your AI. Bloodwork would also be very wise.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Use Code: MP5 For 5% Discount

Top Bottom