napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sustanon 250 cycle question

robthomas

Hey guys so just looking for some input about sustanon 250 is this a compound you just run on its own . Because its a large blend of different test groups . Did see Dylan's last video on it which made me interested in this blend . What would be the best was to run and since it is a test blend you don't need to stack it with test e I would think . What other compound can you stack with it ?
I'm 34 5"7 206 lbs 12% body fat est
Have more mass to my build I have ran Deca
And test before . Goal is just to have I different experience from my test deca cycle which went really well for me .
Been training 6 years natural and have done 1 cycle

Last edited:
Sustanon is nothing special. It's just another version of testosterone with a blend of esters with different Half-Lives. It's test so of course You don't need other test with it. Other compounds stack with it the same as with any other test. It's results are no different than any other test either.

I agree with Rick, I've never really read anyone saying that they noticed a significant difference. I've ran Cyp twice and Ent twice and noticed zero difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love me some sustanon..got best of both worlds, short n long esters..best to pin it 3 times a week to keep bloods stable. No need to stack with another ester of test but it goes good with everything else

i just want you to understand something that most people have a tendency to misunderstand... sustanon is not going to do any more for you than test cyp, test e, test prop etc... when i lived in Maui, they really though "the sust" as they call it, was the end all be all and its just fucking testosterone, just with multiple esters... so i just dont want you to think by using it that its going to do any more for you than other esters of test

Dylan that was more I guess what I was looking to know so I guess . If its not to much different then test e I could care less about it then . Thought it might be a ton stronger so thanks guys. I'm going to stick with my original plan . Test e tbol deca I have eq as well but I think that might be a bit to much for me . I only lost a little from my deca cycle so I'm going to run with it again and never got deca dick I loved the look it gave me .

Once you reach peak concentration in your bloodstream the esters become irrelevant anyways. The only time they make a difference is going on a cycle and coming off...from the buildup of the compound and the clearing of it.

Dylan that was more I guess what I was looking to know so I guess . If its not to much different then test e I could care less about it then . Thought it might be a ton stronger so thanks guys. I'm going to stick with my original plan . Test e tbol deca I have eq as well but I think that might be a bit to much for me . I only lost a little from my deca cycle so I'm going to run with it again and never got deca dick I loved the look it gave me .
yeah bro... a lot of people have this huge misconception that its better than other esters.. not so much... just stick with your original plan.. if it was so much better, we would all be using it...

Top Bottom