napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sustanon 250 cloudy

Dano10769

Hey guys my sust 250 has turned a milky white color I think it was exposed to heat or something or cold I don't know I left it at my friends house for the past week. I don't know what the fuck to do is it bad can I fix this any help would be appreciated thanks guys

IMO it either crashed, or your buddy fucked you and stole or used some and put some bs in it. Anything that goes in my body stays with me, unless it's pussy... she can take that home, just bring the shit back when requested. Like rock said, warm it up and see if it returns to normal. Still mighta got screwed tho...

Probly fine. Reheat it. Boil some water. Turn off heat and stand it up in it for about 5 min

PHURIOUS

IMO it either crashed, or your buddy fucked you and stole or used some and put some bs in it. Anything that goes in my body stays with me, unless it's pussy... she can take that home, just bring the shit back when requested. Like rock said, warm it up and see if it returns to normal. Still mighta got screwed tho...
Pussy can still get infected lol. Sorry couldn't resist.

I have a feeling I got fucked. It's like super cloudy. But I can see crystal bubbles. Does sust look like that if it crashes. And if he took it and just added water is that what it would look like?

I have a feeling I got fucked. It's like super cloudy. But I can see crystal bubbles. Does sust look like that if it crashes. And if he took it and just added water is that what it would look like?

Picture plz

PHURIOUS

I've heard bad things about that lab...dont they operate through on Facebook/instagram or something equally ridiculous? Have you pinned that before with success cause it looks half gone.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Yea just 2 shots so far. But I just put 1cc in a syringe and ran it under hot water for like 10-15 mins and it's still a yellowish tint but really small bubbles and cloudy still. I do not feel comfortable pinning this fkn shit I'm pissed

That bullshit looks like there's water in it. If it was clear before and you left it at a friends and got it back like that I'm gonna say you got ripped for half a bottle bro. Think about it oil and water don't mix. Take some vegetable oil and turn your sink on and 50/50 the mix running the water full force. Bet that shit you have looks just like the VO and water solution. Hazy, bubbly... you Sir got blue falconed.

Last edited:
No way in waking hell that shit would make it near my body. It should be like glass clear. Not cow jizz.

That looks like a very poor filtering process, or moisture introduction from free base that wasn't esterified properly. From the minerals in the water reacting with the oil.

Top Bottom