napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sustanon 250

Park

I am wanting to start my first steroid cycle. I am 6'0 at 145 pounds with 9% bodyfat. I am going to do 1 CC of Sustanon 250 every Sunday for 10 weeks. I am wanting to know what do i need to take for on cycle support and PCT? With taking 1 CC once a week is that going to be effective? I found on the forums that a really good PCT is Clomid and Nolvadex 2 weeks after your last pin. Will i need to take a on cycle support and an anti estrogen blocker? If so, what kind of on cycle support and anti estrogen blocker? Should I take arimidex, aromasin. or letrozole for an anti estrogen blocker while on cycle or would an estrogen blocker from amazon work just fine? Any information would be helpful! Any suggestions or comments would be helpful!

bro, noone with even a fraction of a brain cell would tell you to use steroids if you are only 145 pounds at 6'0"... thats just insanity to the highest extent... you can EASILY, just by eating normal amounts, gain 30 lbs... and then you would STILL be undersized..

I aqree with Dylan . If that's your stats you need to seriously look at your diet and /or training. That is defiantly underweight and it looks like you simply aint eating enough or you got that "shredded" look in your system and afraid to put any fat on....... Whats your age ? you could try sarms but again if you aint getting enough good calories in NO peds are going to help much mate .

I completely understand and respect both of you guys reply and knowledge. I'm 21 with 'ok' test levels and a extremely high metabolism system. I've been eating every 3 hours chicken breast, rice, and greens each meal for months. I saw very little progress doing this. I wanted to start a cycle and do it completely the right way and the safest way possible to help get a boost with my weight and strength. I know that steriods isn't the safest thing to do and by far shouldn't be doing them as of right now, but I just want that little boost.

21 is too young for steroids. You need to wait at least 4-5 years.

well thats your call... noone here is going to contribute to that... im not your dad bro... its your life and your choice... good luck, you need it

I completely understand and respect both of you guys reply and knowledge. I'm 21 with 'ok' test levels and a extremely high metabolism system. I've been eating every 3 hours chicken breast, rice, and greens each meal for months. I saw very little progress doing this. I wanted to start a cycle and do it completely the right way and the safest way possible to help get a boost with my weight and strength. I know that steriods isn't the safest thing to do and by far shouldn't be doing them as of right now, but I just want that little boost.

If you have a extremely high metabolism why are you eating these foods like this ? you need denser foods , add oily fish , red meat , good fats like olive oil, avocado , greek yoghurt , WHOLE eggs , pasta , potato, sweet potato etc .Greens are fine , especially cruficious vegetables , spinach . That food you posted is more for cutting etc . You want to add size eat foods for it .

Top Bottom