napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sustain 250 and EQ cycle

rjk57

hey guys, one week ago I started my first cycle. 1 cc of just and .5 cc of EQ twice a week. So far so good I feel good but i am extremely sore from my workouts. Besides my energy level everything is about the same. I'd love to hear some feedback on this stack and what to expect from it from you more experienced guys. Any advice?

hey guys, one week ago I started my first cycle. 1 cc of just and .5 cc of EQ twice a week. So far so good I feel good but i am extremely sore from my workouts. Besides my energy level everything is about the same. I'd love to hear some feedback on this stack and what to expect from it from you more experienced guys. Any advice?

It sounds like you are not running EQ properly. The amount of cc you inject tells us nothing. We need to know my of oil injected or at least the concentration you are using

What is your stats, experience, and goals?

I am 19 years old mens physique competitor 180 pounds about 5% body fat right now coming out of my cut, goal is to compete on a national and pro stage. I've been training for years and made some great gains naturally but wanted tot are this thing a bit further.

right we got you are injecting the cc's but how much mgs is on the bottle of EQ, and im sure youa re about to get roasted for being too young to start steroids do you have your pct in hand or any AI to prevent any estro sides?

If your using sust 250 at one cc that's 250mg of sust. The eq should have a number after it.like 100 or 200 and so on. But if we have to tell you this you probably should not run a cycle. If things go bad do you even know what to do? This can and will screw your body up for the rest of your life if you don't understand what your doing.

Top Bottom