napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sushi macros

m555zma

Anyone do sushi? I avoid the heavy sauce. Just fish and rice only. I'm worried about the rice though because of seaseme sauce and oils.

Anyone eat sushi regularly?

sushi restaurants are one of the only actual restaurants i will eat out at but i never eat the sushi rolls, i eat sashimi... stick with that, a white fish especially and you are good to go...

I love sushi but as a cheat meal bro the rice has sugar and shit to make it sticky its not clean meal not really bad but lean bulking its a good post workout meal but for cutting stay away unless a refeed or cheat meal

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Try Chirashi, its basically its a big ass bowl of chefs choice sashimi served over rice. The joint I go to lets you sub in quinoa for the steamed rice, you can always ask your location for options.

For a while I would get sashimi every week. It's just raw fish nothing else, cut nicely. With low sodium soy sauce (haha) it was a great way to get a lot of protein.

The specialty rolls with heavier sauce and stuff are fucking awful for you mainly because of the sauce. Those are the only ones I avoid 90% of the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i generally stick with halibut, tuna and yellow tail for sashimi... if you can find a restaurant with halibut, its unreal...

I don't think I've had halibut, in sure it would be bomb. Yellowtail is by far my favorite sashimi!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
there was a place in vegas we used to go to and they had halibut sashimi... trust me bro, if you can get it, DO NOT pass it up! you will thank me later! =)

Top Bottom