napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SUS 250 first timer

philly

So I've decided to go ahead and start my first venture into the dark side----I plan on doing sus 250 1x weekly stacked with D-bol daily for 4 to six weks....what do you think and what should be my pre and post PCT----would sarms be beneficial during my use or after....Please be serious on your advice guys....

This is a terrible setup. For one u inject sust teice a week for best results

PHURIOUS

I'm older, 60 years old, been lifting since I was 30, 145 lbs, very low BF but I don't know the numbers---maybe 10 to 15 % BF-----I've been natural my entire life so I'm jumping in at this point of life as I figure I have nothing to lose which is why I asked---no need to berate me---educate me/help me---what else do you need to know about me?

I'm older, 60 years old, been lifting since I was 30, 145 lbs, very low BF but I don't know the numbers---maybe 10 to 15 % BF-----I've been natural my entire life so I'm jumping in at this point of life as I figure I have nothing to lose which is why I asked---no need to berate me---educate me/help me---what else do you need to know about me?

I wouldnt consider 10-15% very low bf. Low would be sub 10. 15% is boderline avg bf.

And yes what is your height

PHURIOUS

5'7" tall........

Ok wait. You are 5'7" and less than 150# and you have avg bf? Im thinking you are under wieght and just using the proper diet and training program u could be farther along naturally

PHURIOUS

Not to mention genrally u run testosterone only for a first cycle.

PHURIOUS

I've never had restriction on my diet as I burn calories fast and never had a problem with fat----Always eat 4 to 6x daily---mainly doing bulking movements at this time go to gym 4 to 5x weekly on rotation of my excerises

Always been a natural lifter (over 30 years) and am very aware about weight lifting and diet just never used gear before which is the info I'm seeking

At your age, and considering you have been natural so long, I really think you should start with a sarms stack. I'll give you a perfect setup that I think will work great for you. Another nice benefit is the sarms will provide you some great healing and recovery benefits on top of the lean mass, strength, endurance, and fat loss you'll get

Here is what I recommend. Get everything from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed in the am

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Always been a natural lifter (over 30 years) and am very aware about weight lifting and diet just never used gear before which is the info I'm seeking

Ok 250mg sust every 5 days
Aromasin 12.5 mg every 4 days

PHURIOUS

So I've decided to go ahead and start my first venture into the dark side----I plan on doing sus 250 1x weekly stacked with D-bol daily for 4 to six weks....what do you think and what should be my pre and post PCT----would sarms be beneficial during my use or after....Please be serious on your advice guys....

sus and dbol is a horrible first cycle...
sarms are a great option...as is HGH
when you are ready....stick to 250mg/wk test C or E pinned twice a week
you need to have a complete physical with blood work before starting

Last edited:
Top Bottom