napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Surgery This Morning...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I have my hernia surgery this morning so I will obviously not be around much today or tonight... Please understand that I am human and will need some rest but will do my best to be back as quickly as possible... I hope everyone has a great day!

Speedy recovery bro. Wishing the best.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Hey brother good luck hope everything goes well. Well be here to support you like you do for us. Let me know if you need some dbs to hit some arms while you are laying in that hospital bed recovering

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

thanks guys! i'll make sure i let everyone know when i get out! may be groggy but you guys know me... i'll still manage to be here

Take your time bro. We all very much appreciate what you do for this community. Get well soon bro

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Best of luck with the surgery and here's to a speedy recovery brother. Rest up, and don't worry about it here. I'll hold the fort! Let me know if you need anything bro

Godspeed bro!!! I'm sure you have an awesome healing combo to make the healing process a breeze. God bless bro

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I have my hernia surgery this morning so I will obviously not be around much today or tonight... Please understand that I am human and will need some rest but will do my best to be back as quickly as possible... I hope everyone has a great day!

A little surgery is no excuse to be a slacker, lol. Jk bro, good luck and take your time coming back, this forum is in capable hands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom