napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Supplements for 16 year old son

Righteous

Banned
Hey guys, quick question. I know I'll get the best answer here. My son is almost 17 he has been to the gym with me for the last 3 summers. He wants to go full time now. Is it ok for him to take creatine , bcaa's and protein shakes or should I stay clear of any of those because of his age. I know I took that stuff plus more back then but I didn't have anyone to guide me besides my friends. Any thoughts or answers will be appreciated. Thanks!

Multivitamen , whey protein , creatine , probiotic / digestive enzymes. And good whole foods nothing else

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Those are all just food bro if its from food its fine all whey protein is like drinking a dehydrated milksshake

Multivitamen , whey protein , creatine , probiotic / digestive enzymes. And good whole foods nothing else

He is good on the multi due to low iron. I've never let him take anything yet but I figured he was good for creatine now for his age. Thanks gymjunkie!

If he has an iron deficiency make a couple of his meals with spinach for the vegetable

We do. He takes iron pills. Plus we are very active and me and my wife go to the gym 6 days a week. All we eat is Whole Foods. So he eats good already and is pretty lean for being 6'3. The whey is going to add some size. I told him that we are going to start getting some creatine for him and he is going to start drinking whey for his post. He has already tried some previously and likes the taste (banana cream) so he will be off to a good start. Thanks for the info. I appreciate it!

Top Bottom