napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Supplement suggestions for physical goal

cominghhh

Hello, I'd like to hear some suggestions for what seems like there are a ton of experienced lifers on here, any info is appreciated.

I'm 34 years old, standing at 6'1" and weighting 195lbs at last checked 9% bf. I was as big as 280 at one point while still being very active in the gym. Even at that weight I love working cardio, but I'm also a veteran lifter since the age of sixteen. Now I'm in my 30's and decided to maintain a lean 190-195, until I decide to move up or down in weight (probably down).

My diet is extremely regimented and strict, I only eat keto (it's just what works for me).

I'm very interested in adding some supplements (multi, sarms, gear, ect...) In my regiment to take my physique to the next level and maintain it. Thanks[emoji123]

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

IMO everyone should always take a multi vitamin.

Digestive enzymes are always a good addition, especially on keto.

You aren't 9% bodyfat.

I found out the hard way not taking a multi on keto, I was drained, even though I tried to cover my bases with whole foods. Finily picked one up and feel 10x better.

of course you should be taking a multi... sarms would be a great option.. what is your main goal?

Dylan, thanks for the reply. I'd like to get leaner, but also maintain my current weight which fluctuates from 190 to 195 give or take a few pounds. Now I'm going for aesthetics and athleticism, rather than strength and size.

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom