napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Superman stack

PersonMan

Sup
Hey Dylan and members
I want to run superman stack, i figured to use 2866 only in pct to be in shape there as well
Can it be run in the 12weeks as well ?

If i want to run superman stack non stop, how should i use gw .?
For example after the cycle i have to wait a month to recover from gw and after (tricky now) after 3 month from the first cycles the 1 month recovery is in the pct ! what should be done

Another important thing, if ill run tren&test only with the superman stack and control every god damn aspect of health - blood test, food, pct with 2866 and gw and so on
Can it still hurt me in the long run ?

Last edited:
You want to run test and tren with the superman stack? What is your full stats experience and goals?

I want to gain mostly strength
27 Years few cycles done with tren and npp not together, ~10% bodyfat 95 kg training many years

if you wanted to run the superman stack alone, it would look like this...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

I want to gain mostly strength
27 Years few cycles done with tren and npp not together, ~10% bodyfat 95 kg training many years
RAD, S4, and LGD are going to be the sarms you want most for strength.

The superman stack obviously will give you a lot more benefit in terms of lean mass and fat loss especially. It's the best stack you can run

i gave you the full layout with the pct you need included man... gw is in there for a huge purpose, which is controlling cortisol... thats a huge part of your pct

i gave you the full layout with the pct you need included man... gw is in there for a huge purpose, which is controlling cortisol... thats a huge part of your pct

Ok so just to be sure - if ill use mk as a replacment to gw in the middle of tren cycle for 1month only then run the 2month that left with gw ? will i live happily after

Top Bottom