PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Superdrol vs Anadrol or Dbol

  1. #1

    Superdrol vs Anadrol or Dbol

    Iíve seen superdrol lately when looking up bulking agents. From your experience, how does it compare to Dbol and Anadrol?

  2. #2
    Superdrol and Anadrol are very similar both are DHT's. Dbol is a Test derivative. Apples to the Orange.

    Superdrol and Anadrol are more powerful.

  3. #3
    I can't wait to start my Superdrol cycle! Been sitting on it for months.

    Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    i hate superdrol , literally more than ANYTHING ive ever ran... fucking despise it.. dont ever want to even be in the same room as it...

    https://www.elitefitness.com/videos/...ith-superdrol/

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    i hate superdrol , literally more than ANYTHING ive ever ran... fucking despise it.. dont ever want to even be in the same room as it...

    https://www.elitefitness.com/videos/...ith-superdrol/
    Dylan have you thought about uploading your videos to YouTube again? I miss having easy access to them at home.

    Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    I didn't really have horrible sides from superdrol, but the results weren't that great either. Dbol has always been the best for me. Everybody has their thing. It just depends on the person

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by LongDuckDong View Post
    Dylan have you thought about uploading your videos to YouTube again? I miss having easy access to them at home.

    Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    im only uploading new videos to youtube now bro

  8. #8
    I actually love superdrol. It’s incredibly dry and I handle it well. Strength increases are phenomenal and I saw quite a bit of progress when adding it. But some people do not fare well with the potential side effects and it does significantly raise bp, much like anadrol
    Bodybuilder and anabolic enthusiast

  9. #9
    I’m responding nicely to 20mg of Tbol per day (40mg makes me exhausted and protein deficient even on 300g/day) with 350mg of Test P. Gains are fun. I’m currently intaking about 250g of protein per day.
    Next year I’ll test Dbol, anadrol, and superdrol (at different times of course; I like having a functioning liver).
    The upside of an ultra rapid drug metabolism is seeing their effects on the body a lot sooner. The downside of course is the side effects hit sooner as well and injections need more pinning to keep blood levels stable.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    (40mg makes me exhausted and protein deficient even on 300g/day)
    How does one know they are protein deficient?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •