napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Superdrol

hayn

Hi dylan
Huge fan of your videos and totally trust your judgement...
I have tried 3 dball cycles aswell as an anavar only cycle(I know you dont approve of oral only cycle brother😆)
Iv had good gains on all especially dball
I'm training for 5 years now and I want to try something abit stronger and better..I'm looking for lean bulk gains and I was told superdrol is best

I have milk thistle and nolvadex on hand...I have not bought the superdrol as yes as I am 2 minded due to how much bad I hear about it...with all my previous cycles..iv never had any bad experiences ...what more do I need to get if I plan on running superdrol....if you have any alternative compounds that I can use to get lean bulk..please do say

Thanks bud...I respect you and your work

What is your age and current bf%? I think you will be hard pressed to find people that will advise you on running oral steroids or prohormones without a test base, just because you don't want to. Milk thistle is wholly inadequate for organ support, and you will need something much more robust to keep your liver, kidneys, etc. healthy. Finally, nolvadex alone isn't a great PCT. Check out Dylan's full 6 week PCT plan that will help you keep most, if not all of your gains from a cycle.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

if you are asking about any oral only cycle, im not advising it man... you want to do that, so be it but i want nothing to do with it

Only oral I will touch solo is Tbol (and this is just me, not advising) Just use a trt dose of test with it.
Ive only seen guy's on superdrol who felt terrible, I would't touch it.

Only oral I will touch solo is Tbol (and this is just me, not advising) Just use a trt dose of test with it.
Ive only seen guy's on superdrol who felt terrible, I would't touch it.

It’s really hard to do for more than a couple weeks. Crazy good results, but time off is longer than time on because of the side effects. Lipids and blood pressure are major issues.

Orals give me incredible pumps and are great if you want to "blow" up quickly but from the past ive learned the gains are not keepable and a total waste of money imo and they tax the hell out of your liver. More mild cycles with slow gains is totally the way to go, your body will hold onto that much better once your done with the cycle. I would never touch superdrol.

Got to run at least a TRT dose of test. Oral only cycles are just no bueno.

Oh, by the way, hi everyone!

oral only cycles are bad as it is but superdrol without test would be about as bad as it gets...

Top Bottom