napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Superdrol

aaahoot

Has anyone here had experience with Superdrol? What was the dosage and what did you notice from it? Isit similar to a winny/drol combo or what wld you liken it to. Not much info in suoerdrol at all some swear by it and says it makes you look better than on tren

yes, it was the worst experience ive ever had in my life... if you paid me to use it i would probably punch you in the face... thats how much i despise it.. .i have NEVER been so miserable at any time using anything...

How were the gains tho, like what did you notice from it. I have somewhat of a weird thing where i dont experience much sides if any, went up to 100 drol and all i felt was great and jacked. AST/ALT were all also within range. But i do get ridicolously hungry on AAS i cant put a finger on why probabaly because of increased TDEE

clearly a ton of size and strength but to feel like that, for me, not even close to worth it...

Damnn worse than drol for you? Life is much more than some strength and muscle gains. Stay safe and healthy brother

Hmm. Have another thread here but no response. By any chance do you know of a legit and reputable source for quality caber/prami?

Hmm. Have another thread here but no response. By any chance do you know of a legit and reputable source for quality caber/prami?
You have to post this in the source section bro.

Top Bottom