napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Superdrol

butterbones

Hi Dylan, I was watching one of your videos on YouTube and I really need your help. I don’t know much about prohormones but my partner is really into it. He’s an ex drug addict and has used before but is wanting to go on it again as he’s working in the fitness industry and is afraid he doesn’t look the part. I would really appreciate if you could add your input and knowledge towards the situation and if it’s a good idea he uses superdrol or is there a safer option for ex drug addicts?

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

I would really appreciate if you could add your input and knowledge towards the situation and if it’s a good idea he uses superdrol or is there a safer option for ex drug addicts?

I'm not Dylan, but I think it is a very, very, very bad idea to get your partner to ''use'' something else than food. You should not be on this board asking this question in my opinion... You should be telling him he should not do this. (he is an ex-drug addict... Take care of him/her, instead of feeding it now. :(

Superdrol is something everyone should avoid, due to harsh and toxic it is and you never run orals by themselves.

We can't help you with anything without your full stats goals and experience

do you have any concept on how toxic and dangerous superdrol can be? do you have any idea what you would be getting you and your "partner" into?

I'm just going to highlight that while anabolic use for recovering addicts might simply be a categorically bad idea, as hard drug abuse usually results in organ damage - among the AAS one would consider, superdrol is a suicidal choice.

I'm just going to highlight that while anabolic use for recovering addicts might simply be a categorically bad idea, as hard drug abuse usually results in organ damage - among the AAS one would consider, superdrol is a suicidal choice.

Exactly what I was trying to go for..

exactly... thats the last thing i would be choosing in this circumstance and for me, i would actually use dbol, which everyone knows i dont like, and dare i say even anavar, before i use superdrol and i fucking despise anavar

Top Bottom