napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Super stack

Childsplay

Pure essence is great I ordered the super stack on Friday and was emailed that it would not ship till Monday because of the holiday it's Tuesday and I came home from work to a package from PE . Now that's what I call fast . Now time to do some work!

Childsplay said:
Pure essence is great I ordered the super stack on Friday and was emailed that it would not ship till Monday because of the holiday it's Tuesday and I came home from work to a package from PE . Now that's what I call fast . Now time to do some work!

The sarms super stack from pure essence is the best you can get for results, so I'm sure you will love it! Keep us updated on your thoughts. You gotta love that top notch customer service and delivery time also!

Childsplay said:

excellent! post pics when you get a chance... thats top notch service at its finest!! NOW ITS TIME FOR THE RESULTS!!

Top Bottom