napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Summer Shred/Recomp Cycle Log...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Yes, its that time again... Now, unfortunately I found that I have to have a hernia removed last week but had already began my cycle so will continue through since the down time is only supposed to be 1-2 weeks... As usual, this will be a robolics cycle along with federal oral winstrol... The entire stack will be test e, eq, mast e, winstrol front and back end along with GW501516 and S4... I know, no primo this time and no tren... I am trying to cut down on cycle amounts and show that a little bit can go a long way... I am currently at 6'1", 203 lbs. at 7.5% body fat.. My goals here are to really cut up all the weight I gained, even though I have kept body fat quite low considering I gained 25 lbs. last cycle, I want more cut and definition but also would like to be around 210... That would be very ideal and should be achievable with these compounds... I am one week in so far... I LOVE winstrol... let me just start with that.. Winstrol, S4 and Mast in one cycle should give extreme aesthetics, vascularity and an all around chiseled physique... I get extremely strong with winstrol and just respond very well to it... I am really excited about this cycle... Here are some starting pics to see and monitor progress as well as the layout...

1-16 test e 350-500 mg week
1-16 eq 600-800 mg week
1-16 mast e 600-800 mg week
1-16 proviron 50 mg day
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 winstrol 50 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
5-16 S4 50 mg day
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day

28l5mx4.jpg

8ygw41.jpg

f9ipo7.jpg

r0ox1f.jpg

I'm sure your gonna kill it like always man. I wish I had my body fat down like yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to following your progress. That last one had insane results. What are the doses? Even though I can probably guess

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Really looking forward to seeing your results bro [emoji1320] I believe we can all learn a lot from your logs and your experience

Looking forward to following your progress. That last one had insane results. What are the doses? Even though I can probably guess

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
i just edited it in my original post... i dont know why i didnt put that in there LOL... this cycle wont be as profound as the last one but i think all around it will give very big results...

Can't wait to see your progress brother! Thank you for running the log! I noticed you took drol out is there a paticular reason why?

Nice , all around. That mast should work wonders with the WINSTROL . I can't wait to see if the Winny treats me just as well. !!!

Good shit Dylan! You know I'm in to see what you can do with this. You never disappoint bro. Looking forward to the progress

Can't wait to see your progress brother! Thank you for running the log! I noticed you took drol out is there a paticular reason why?
yeah bro, i just didnt want to go after that kind of size and wanted to get the cleanest amount possible while minimizing side effects.. sometimes, you reach a point where you just dont feel like dealing with certain side effects and right now, i want to keep it as clean as i can and get the most possible out of it

First Update...

My body just loves winstrol... I respond to winstrol better than nearly anything ive ran.. My strength has already gone up significantly and already i can see the hardening, veins etc... I wish i could run it year round LOL... obviously theres not much going on with test, mast and eq yet but i feel very energetic and strong, due to winstrol and obviously gw and s4... I have surgery the first week of august which will keep me down about 3 weeks but im going to add npp now shortly, at a moderate dose of 75-100 mg eod, just to help with muscle preservation... im also going to add mk2866 next week to build up and hopefully help with surgery healing.. i actually have two hernias being repaired but will be able to at least do cardio within a week... i just cant strain with weights and im okay to lift now but cosmetically, it doesnt look good to have a small bulge above your belly button... with my waist being so trim, it really stands out more so i just want to get it fixed and get it over with... i do know this, by this cycles end i am going to further shred all the weight i gained from my last cycle and also have added some more clean size... scale reads right at 205, and i have been extremely busy with many things so i have not eaten quite as much as i would like... i will post my diet soon but everything is dialed in as usual... i expect some extremely nice results from this as they have already begun for me...

Top Bottom