napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Summer cut cycle

JD81

What's up fellas? I haven't posted for a while. Just finishing PCT from my last cycle and it was by far my favorite so far. Low sides and felt great the whole time. Put on 10 lbs of muscle and bf stayed the same. The cycle looked like this.
1-4 anadrol 50 mg Ed
1-16 test cyp 400 mg pw
1-16 Deca 400 mg pw
1-16 eq 800 mg pw

And ran a proper 6 week PCT.
I liked the slow steady gains from the eq right up to the end and I'm almost 6 weeks off and my lifts are all still the same which is new for me to keep all of that. Also did not lose any weight during PCT.

Ok so I was thinking of pairing Primo which I have never run but here great things with eq cyp and test cyp and proviron.

1-12 proviron 50 mg ed
1-12 test cyp 400 mg ew
1-12 primo 600 mg ew
1-12 Equi cyp ?? Not sure if it's ran as high as eq. A little help here would be great. Is 12 weeks long enough with the primo? Should I go with regular eq?

Current stats
37 years old
5'10"
205 lbs
And I think about 12% bf. I'd like to get to 10% or lower and continue to sculpt my physique. Thanks for checking this out for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10bf01f59a6ad820504f4746a9c42193.jpg

you can definitely run that but eq needs to be ran 16 weeks and i would go 600 mg per week with it...

Thanks Dylan! That's the plan then. I'm a few months away but will definitely give some updates.

I dont think you need that much test, personally i would run it at 200 but that's literally all your opinion and what you want to do

Thanks for the input. Maybe I'll try running it a little lower and see how I like it.

U will love primo!!!
I ran primo on previous cycle at 600mg and just fell in love with it.
You will absolutely love it especially in your condition.

My up coming cycle
Test 400
Primo 600
Bold Cyp 600

I see you just finished pct from last cycle. I recommend waiting 6 weeks for bloods to check levels and then waiting 12 weeks to start your next cycle if everything looks good. Basic rule - cycle+pct=time before next cycle...

I see you just finished pct from last cycle. I recommend waiting 6 weeks for bloods to check levels and then waiting 12 weeks to start your next cycle if everything looks good. Basic rule - cycle+pct=time before next cycle...

well said and i completely agree

10bf01f59a6ad820504f4746a9c42193.jpg

Great work man!...I’m thinking of running your last cycle on my next cycle. I’m in my third week of pct from running test Cyp, Deca and anavar.

Good stats bro as well

Thanks bro I been busting my ass the past couple of years. 4 years ago I was 235 lbs and probably 25 to 30% bf. My last cycle was great the only thing I would do different would be to leave out the anadrol. I had crazy back pumps and couldn't even get through my daily cardio. I was using organ protection also. I just don't think orals are for me.

Thanks bro I been busting my ass the past couple of years. 4 years ago I was 235 lbs and probably 25 to 30% bf. My last cycle was great the only thing I would do different would be to leave out the anadrol. I had crazy back pumps and couldn't even get through my daily cardio. I was using organ protection also. I just don't think orals are for me.

thats excellent brother

Top Bottom