domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Summer cut cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Buddhabuilder View Post
    I see you just finished pct from last cycle. I recommend waiting 6 weeks for bloods to check levels and then waiting 12 weeks to start your next cycle if everything looks good. Basic rule - cycle+pct=time before next cycle...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    well said and i completely agree

Quote Originally Posted by JD81 View Post

Great work man!...I’m thinking of running your last cycle on my next cycle. I’m in my third week of pct from running test Cyp, Deca and anavar.

Super solid physique bro

Good stats bro as well

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyKline View Post
    Good stats bro as well
    Thanks bro I been busting my ass the past couple of years. 4 years ago I was 235 lbs and probably 25 to 30% bf. My last cycle was great the only thing I would do different would be to leave out the anadrol. I had crazy back pumps and couldn't even get through my daily cardio. I was using organ protection also. I just don't think orals are for me.

Thanks bro I been busting my ass the past couple of years. 4 years ago I was 235 lbs and probably 25 to 30% bf. My last cycle was great the only thing I would do different would be to leave out the anadrol. I had crazy back pumps and couldn't even get through my daily cardio. I was using organ protection also. I just don't think orals are for me.

thats excellent brother