napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Suggestions for what I should run for goals?

BigJay23

Hey guys want to run a quick 4-6 week cycle next month
Any suggestions on what I should run I want Test cyp as my test then what others should I add
The goal is to loose a bit of body fat and cut up
I'm currently 14% bf and hopefully I can loose 1-2% bf naturally between now and next month
Thanks
Ps not messing with tren
This will be my 2nd cycle
Weight 225 6ft

Hey guys want to run a quick 4-6 week cycle next month
Any suggestions on what I should run I want Test cyp as my test then what others should I add
The goal is to loose a bit of body fat and cut up
I'm currently 14% bf and hopefully I can loose 1-2% bf naturally between now and next month
Thanks
Ps not messing with tren
This will be my 2nd cycle
Weight 225 6ft
4-6 weeks isn't a cycle really man. That's too damn short to get anything from it. If you are looking to drop bodyfat just go with a sarms stack anyways, and do an aas cycle at the proper length afterwards. Steroids aren't going to really help you cut man

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

4-6 weeks isn't a cycle really man. That's too damn short to get anything from it. If you are looking to drop bodyfat just go with a sarms stack anyways, and do an aas cycle at the proper length afterwards. Steroids aren't going to really help you cut man

Got ya what would you say proper body fat to start a cutting cycle and/ or bulking cycle? Just wondering
And for sarms
Gw,s4,sr9,rad?
Goal is to get 8-9%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you gotta hit it hard obvi you got ur training and diet on point man just gotta dial it in a little more

Got ya what would you say proper body fat to start a cutting cycle and/ or bulking cycle? Just wondering
And for sarms
Gw,s4,sr9,rad?
Goal is to get 8-9%

Here's what I'd run brother

Get everything from www.sarmsx.com

12 MK-2866 25mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.*
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…*
1-12 SR9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed every 2-3 hours 6 times per day)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

you have no business using masteron if your over 10%... you would just be wasting your money and time brother... dont use it until your ready for it.. if your not very lean you wont see it working... its not going to make you lose weight or anything of the sort... its an aesthetic bro...

definitely run a sarms stack now to get your body fat down... get under 10, which you most certainly can, THEN you run masteron when it can be effective...

here is the stack to run... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

And have a little more patience bro you said you 14 percent and your goal is 8 in 4 to 6 weeks bro come if you ran DNP and starved yourself that wouldnt happen keep a decent deficit hit at least 20 min of cardio either post workout or in the am balanced nutrition and your body will change fast come fsater gone steady pace bro .

Definitely run a SARMS stack... And like gymjunkie stated, have some patience and keep it pushin day in and day out.

And have a little more patience bro you said you 14 percent and your goal is 8 in 4 to 6 weeks bro come if you ran DNP and starved yourself that wouldnt happen keep a decent deficit hit at least 20 min of cardio either post workout or in the am balanced nutrition and your body will change fast come fsater gone steady pace bro .

Tough bro just tried that 3 day tuna diet
Holy shit I hate tuna now never wanna see it again
10 cans a day
Low energy in the gym dizzy headaches worst shit ever
Lost 5 lbs though in 3 days holy fuck

Tough bro just tried that 3 day tuna diet
Holy shit I hate tuna now never wanna see it again
10 cans a day
Low energy in the gym dizzy headaches worst shit ever
Lost 5 lbs though in 3 days holy fuck

Thats more of a way too break yourself at the start of a cut and instill some discipline and then you start adding veggies then complex carbs in moderation

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom