PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for first ever cycle.

Suggestions for first ever cycle.

Hi,

I have been working out for past 11 weeks now (4-5 days a week). I am at 160lbs now, 6' tall and 14% body fat. My goal is to put on roughly 15lbs. Looking forward to hear suggestions for my first ever cycle. Until now I have been consuming only whey protein and creatine. Please let me know if you need any other information from me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo84 View Post
    Hi,

I have been working out for past 11 weeks now (4-5 days a week). I am at 160lbs now, 6' tall and 14% body fat. My goal is to put on roughly 15lbs. Looking forward to hear suggestions for my first ever cycle. Until now I have been consuming only whey protein and creatine. Please let me know if you need any other information from me.

Thanks
    you havent been working out long enough and you are too underweight to use steroids..
    Last edited by SpikedEggnog; 10-08-2016 at 06:25 AM.
    Pharma Lady Rep
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by SpikedEggnog View Post
    you havent been working out long enough and you are too underweight to lose steroids..
    Thanks for your response. I apologize, I should have made it clear. I have been working out for past 12 months but have been a regular for past 11 weeks.
    What would be an ideal weight to start a cycle and an ideal workout duration?

Thanks again.

11 weeks is not even close to long enough bro... Holy shit... That's not even 3 months.... Dude come on now this is the shit that pisses me off.... 11 weeks? If you can't be motivated to go to the gym without the use of steroids you will not be successful in the lifestyle at all... That is just the gods honest truth man. It's offensive to people like us who have been training for years and years to build a strong foundation before ever touching steroids. Steroids are not a solution, you will not do one cycle and be absolutely jacked it will NOT happen. You might gain 10 pounds of lean mass at BEST, saying is to there is absolutely no way you have any clue what to do should you use steroids. You are 6 feet tall and 160 pounds? At 14% bf? How is that even possible you sound highly underweight to me. You have not been training long enough and you most definitely need to get your diet in check because you are not eating enough I can tell you that right now. You are one percent off on bf for someone who should even be cycling, you are underweight, and you need to establish an effective workout routine and diet plan, also getting years of training naturally under your belt. I am 6'2 210 pounds at 10-11% bf, I trained naturally for 5 years and did great.

Now for the positive aspect. Bro trust me it is not something you want to get into with almost no experience. If it is sonething you wish to pursue one day, great. But take the time now to train hard, eat A LOT, and over the next few years research while you are still gaining naturally. I'm not saying you will never be ready but now is not the time. You need to know what can happen, what will happen, and what shouldn't happen. What would you do if you started growing tits? You don't know do you? These are things you need to know how to prevent, you need to know how to properly recover after a cycle. These are very important things to know, steroids shut down your body's ability to naturally produce testosterone. You need to know how to correct that when the cycle is over, how do you get your body back to its natural levels? There is much research that needs to be done man... It's not smoking pot or drinking, you don't just do it and get the desired effect. And as for first cycle ideas, although I believe this forum is at the top of the food chain, you can find that answer even on the shittiest boards in existence, anyone who knows what they are doing even to a degree will all tell you the same thing. Do your research bud, more importantly make sure you have the motivation to do this long term without steroids, get your diet on point, and develope a solid routine for building muscle. Don't just follow someone else's routine look up different moves and try things, see what suits you the best, what gives you the best burn, the most sore. Even if you already eat clean, keep doing it but in much larger quantities, you need to eat to grow, can't sub gear for diet. I promise you man, I promise you can gain 15 pounds naturally, it takes years to build a great physique, it can be discouraging sometimes because everyone wants results now. Steroids will not give you what you want over night. Rome wasn't built in a day man.

Good luck

Also what is your age if you are under 25 I would not recommend it anyway your testosterone is high enough to build muscle in its own.

I started young man, way too young not something you want to get into. First cycle I did I fucked myself up bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsteve5776 View Post
    11 weeks is not even close to long enough bro... Holy shit... That's not even 3 months.... Dude come on now this is the shit that pisses me off.... 11 weeks? If you can't be motivated to go to the gym without the use of steroids you will not be successful in the lifestyle at all... That is just the gods honest truth man. It's offensive to people like us who have been training for years and years to build a strong foundation before ever touching steroids. Steroids are not a solution, you will not do one cycle and be absolutely jacked it will NOT happen. You might gain 10 pounds of lean mass at BEST, saying is to there is absolutely no way you have any clue what to do should you use steroids. You are 6 feet tall and 160 pounds? At 14% bf? How is that even possible you sound highly underweight to me. You have not been training long enough and you most definitely need to get your diet in check because you are not eating enough I can tell you that right now. You are one percent off on bf for someone who should even be cycling, you are underweight, and you need to establish an effective workout routine and diet plan, also getting years of training naturally under your belt. I am 6'2 210 pounds at 10-11% bf, I trained naturally for 5 years and did great.

Now for the positive aspect. Bro trust me it is not something you want to get into with almost no experience. If it is sonething you wish to pursue one day, great. But take the time now to train hard, eat A LOT, and over the next few years research while you are still gaining naturally. I'm not saying you will never be ready but now is not the time. You need to know what can happen, what will happen, and what shouldn't happen. What would you do if you started growing tits? You don't know do you? These are things you need to know how to prevent, you need to know how to properly recover after a cycle. These are very important things to know, steroids shut down your body's ability to naturally produce testosterone. You need to know how to correct that when the cycle is over, how do you get your body back to its natural levels? There is much research that needs to be done man... It's not smoking pot or drinking, you don't just do it and get the desired effect. And as for first cycle ideas, although I believe this forum is at the top of the food chain, you can find that answer even on the shittiest boards in existence, anyone who knows what they are doing even to a degree will all tell you the same thing. Do your research bud, more importantly make sure you have the motivation to do this long term without steroids, get your diet on point, and develope a solid routine for building muscle. Don't just follow someone else's routine look up different moves and try things, see what suits you the best, what gives you the best burn, the most sore. Even if you already eat clean, keep doing it but in much larger quantities, you need to eat to grow, can't sub gear for diet. I promise you man, I promise you can gain 15 pounds naturally, it takes years to build a great physique, it can be discouraging sometimes because everyone wants results now. Steroids will not give you what you want over night. Rome wasn't built in a day man.

Good luck
    Thanks for your response. This is why I came here to seek advise from the pros and may be this is what I wanted to hear. I meant no disrespect to you or anyone on the forum. I know there is no substitute to hard work and people here have worked very hard in their life to achieve their dream physique. I promise not to touch steroids for atleast next 3 years. Will try and gain naturally, learn, do my research and train hard.
    Thanks once again for your constructive criticism.

I am 30 years old, turning 31 by end of this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo84 View Post
    Thanks for your response. This is why I came here to seek advise from the pros and may be this is what I wanted to hear. I meant no disrespect to you or anyone on the forum. I know there is no substitute to hard work and people here have worked very hard in their life to achieve their dream physique. I promise not to touch steroids for atleast next 3 years. Will try and gain naturally, learn, do my research and train hard.
    Thanks once again for your constructive criticism.
    What you just said really made my day brother, we get slot of people here that ask for our advice and then cry about what we say to them. Then they threaten us with well I'm going to do it anyway type shit like it's going to hurt us not them. When we say these things were doing it to help because we don't want people making mistakes we've made ourselves, not becsuse we don't want you guys to succeed and people don't get that. Thank you, if you want to learn more stick around the forum and talk to people, read posts, you'll learn a lot man, I promise. I learn new things constantly and I've done a fair amount of cycles. I hope you mean what you said, if you can get through to one person that makes telling 1000 people that won't listen to you all worth it...

PHURIOUS
    Ok so lets cover your important values.

Do you know what your bmr is?

What have u set your macros at?

Please out line your daily diet.

How many days a week do u train and for how long