napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Suggestion on sarm stack for cutting and some size increase

2000shakar

Hi Dylan,

I'm 37 yrs old and wanted to know your suggestion for a SARM stack that will help with cutting and still gaining some lean muscle. I've started cutting about a month ago and I'm currently around ~12%bf at 148lbs (i'm a hard gainer/ectomorph). At the end of Dec I was on 1-Andro from Steel Sups (https://steelsupplements.com/collections/all/products/1-andro?variant=39615606031) for 4 weeks. And now i'm currently on a 4 week PCT and will be done sometime next week.

I've watched your video on SARM duos and I'm liking the GW-501516 & MK-2866. Is that a good stack for my cutting goals? If so, what are the dosage and cycle length? PCT? I have my macros set and I am on a calorie deficit..along with increasing my cardio.

Side note. I've taken pro hormones and anavar in the past. Took anavar for the first time last year for my first physique competition. I know how you are not that big of a fan of anavar for males, but my body responded well to it...but it probably was also a combo with my strict nutrition regimen.

I would also strongly advise adding in S4. That will help,tremendously with lean muscle and fat loss.

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

13-16 PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW prevents the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancer it is...

hi guys. Need a recommendation again for my next round. I'm almost done with my PCT and looking for another sarm to use. I did really good with the suggested mk2866 and GW stack and saw some really nice results. I did however skip on adding the S4, more because of financial reasons.

I was doing really good with my progress up until the end of the cycle and entering the PCT. I started to slip with my nutrition as I went on a vacation for several weeks, and pretty much disregarded eating clean and healthy. As of today, my nutrition isn't still on point to where I want it to be, but I am working to get back to being strict. I'd now i'm currently back to where I was about 5 weeks into the cycle...at least thats how I seem to look. I've noticed my strength and endurance is not as high as when I was on mk2866, but I've stuck with using GW throughout the PCT.

My goal now is to get back into leaner shape...again. I'd say I probably lost 20-30% of my gains. I don't necessarily need to be shredded, but I still want to main some level of abs and low body fat while gaining muscles..and muscle hardness. I am looking to compete in April of 2019. So I'm probably going to start working on putting on more muscle sometime after summer. I tried searching for your videos on youtube Dylan, but it sucks they were taken down. Anyhow.. What would you suggest for a new SARM stack to take? RAD140?

Thanks again in advance!

hi guys. Need a recommendation again for my next round. I'm almost done with my PCT and looking for another sarm to use. I did really good with the suggested mk2866 and GW stack and saw some really nice results. I did however skip on adding the S4, more because of financial reasons.

I was doing really good with my progress up until the end of the cycle and entering the PCT. I started to slip with my nutrition as I went on a vacation for several weeks, and pretty much disregarded eating clean and healthy. As of today, my nutrition isn't still on point to where I want it to be, but I am working to get back to being strict. I'd now i'm currently back to where I was about 5 weeks into the cycle...at least thats how I seem to look. I've noticed my strength and endurance is not as high as when I was on mk2866, but I've stuck with using GW throughout the PCT.

My goal now is to get back into leaner shape...again. I'd say I probably lost 20-30% of my gains. I don't necessarily need to be shredded, but I still want to main some level of abs and low body fat while gaining muscles..and muscle hardness. I am looking to compete in April of 2019. So I'm probably going to start working on putting on more muscle sometime after summer. I tried searching for your videos on youtube Dylan, but it sucks they were taken down. Anyhow.. What would you suggest for a new SARM stack to take? RAD140?

Thanks again in advance!

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom