napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sudden Hair Loss

Jrock99

I am almost 26 years old and have been on TRT for almost 2 years. I have done a few blasts but nothing extreme.

The last 3 weeks I have been experiencing hair loss on just the top of my head. My hair is also extremely dry. My first thoughts were ?man it?s the gear?, but I find that unlikely because of how sudden this was. I have also been extremely stressed the past few months so maybe that?s it. I scheduled an appointment with a dermatologist to see what?s going on.

Has anyone had this happen to them all of a sudden?

I've had some minor hair shed from my sarms cycle but its nothing crazy it's like a strained of hair here or there so far, but not like how you are experiencing, I think N2B makes a great shampoo product for hair treatment, good thing you are getting it looked at. I've never just suddenly started losing my hair like you've experienced.

I feel for you, man. Sudden hair loss appears suddenly and causes focal hair loss in young people. Such a condition can lead to complete baldness. But this is rare, and 90% of people with this condition have hair that grows back within a few years.

I feel for you, man. Sudden hair loss appears suddenly and causes focal hair loss in young people. Such a condition can lead to complete baldness. But this is rare, and 90% of people with this condition have hair that grows back within a few years. So you don't have to worry, you should just wait a little while. If your case is in the 10%, you should consult a professional in this field. This hair transplant clinic can help you solve this situation https://maps.app.goo.gl/HorMNmR1u8hdzDCA9. You should not take medications on your own. A consultation will do you more good.
It's a pity that it's impossible to just accept the loss of hair. Especially for girls, it is incredibly difficult to accept such a fact.

I am almost 26 years old and have been on TRT for almost 2 years. I have done a few blasts but nothing extreme.

The last 3 weeks I have been experiencing hair loss on just the top of my head. My hair is also extremely dry. My first thoughts were ?man it?s the gear?, but I find that unlikely because of how sudden this was. I have also been extremely stressed the past few months so maybe that?s it. I scheduled an appointment with a dermatologist to see what?s going on.

Has anyone had this happen to them all of a sudden?
I lost most of my hair by the time I was your age, not from testosterone just male pattern baldness. If your worried about what women think
you shouldnt because most dont care especially if you take care of yourself

I lost most of my hair by the time I was your age, not from testosterone just male pattern baldness. If your worried about what women think
you shouldnt because most dont care especially if you take care of yourself
also I find most women dont care about muscle either

Top Bottom