napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sucking liquid Sarms dripper

Sarmsbro

Quick question,

Is it ok to suck the dripper and place it back in the bottle ? Does Saliva affect Sarms ?

Thanks ,

There's alcohol so it will probably kill any bacteria but if you have an oral fixation I recommend sucking on something else... Lol

Don't overthink things man. Just measure, drop in mouth, chase with water. Good to go. I can't imagine sucking on the dropper is going to make a difference.

LMAO

Bunch of funny f***rs. hahaha

Here's why, S4 is a 50 mg/ml and I want to use only 25 mg per day split into two doses.
The 12.5 mg is quarter the dripper which I think would be a couple of drops only. So I'm thinking every drop matters and there are two drops that get stuck at the end dont wanna come out.

I am stacking two other Sarms with it, ostarine and cardarine , but since the dripper is 20 mg/ml then I guess I get enough and no need for the last two drops. So those are not getting sucked. Haha

Makes sense ?

just so you know, you wont see much of anything from only 25 mg per day... females even dose it at 50... just dont want you to have some sort of big expectation because at that dose, you will not notice much

That dosage is just for the first 2 weeks, then I'm upping it to 50mg. First time I use Sarms so just thought to check how my body reacts before starting full doses.

i understand and thats smart man but thats why you start at 50mg... its a starting dose, not 25mg...

I appreciate your advice man, but I'm a natural, not competing neither am I a bodybuilder , I'm just an average joe. I'm already at 13% bf and just trying to get below 10 over next 8 weeks. I don't need to kill it, I just take it relaxed and easy with the Sarms, good training and good nutrition.

I appreciate your advice man, but I'm a natural, not competing neither am I a bodybuilder , I'm just an average joe. I'm already at 13% bf and just trying to get below 10 over next 8 weeks. I don't need to kill it, I just take it relaxed and easy with the Sarms, good training and good nutrition.
i dont think you get it here... im not giving you "bodybuilder" advice man... im giving you normal everyday person advice on how to dose them.. you do whatever you want bro... just understand that at that dose you will be disappointed.. i THINK i kind of know what im talking about when it comes to this LOL... ive only been studying and coaching on sarms since 2010... how long have you been using them? more than 10 years?

Dylan is and endurance athlete so I doubt he is giving you bodybuilding advice, even though I know with his knowledge he could, I bodybuild and he have me the standards for safe cycles and pct, he is trying to help you not make you Ronnie Coleman

Dylan is and endurance athlete so I doubt he is giving you bodybuilding advice, even though I know with his knowledge he could, I bodybuild and he have me the standards for safe cycles and pct, he is trying to help you not make you Ronnie Coleman
ive been training athletes all over the world, many in professional sports, for over a decade and ive been training everyday people nearly 20... ive trained everyone and anyone and i certainly dont try to make anyone what they are not... i provide guidance and advice for each individual to accommodate whatever they are wanting to accomplish...

ive been training athletes all over the world, many in professional sports, for over a decade and ive been training everyday people nearly 20... ive trained everyone and anyone and i certainly dont try to make anyone what they are not... i provide guidance and advice for each individual to accommodate whatever they are wanting to accomplish...

I know you do and I would never doubt you or the advice you give for one second, just trying to clarify for op

oh i know bro, i appreciate you having my back... i was just making it very clear how i do things in case there was a misunderstanding out there

I know brother 💪😎 I just like to have the backs of the ones who have mine, as loyalty is a huge thing for me especially within my circle and who I consider a friend, all good brother.

Dylan,

I am not questioning your knowledge or experience. I have no doubt you know your stuff. I have pumped the S4 up to 50 mg and i think ill just stay on that for a couple of weeks.

I have a question on PCT, i was told to order Rebirth PCT which i did but it seems they are having issues delivering and they are not even replying to their emails. Do you recommend any other PCT?

Dylan,

I am not questioning your knowledge or experience. I have no doubt you know your stuff. I have pumped the S4 up to 50 mg and i think ill just stay on that for a couple of weeks.

I have a question on PCT, i was told to order Rebirth PCT which i did but it seems they are having issues delivering and they are not even replying to their emails. Do you recommend any other PCT?
i never recommended that to start bro... all you need for pct is clomid or nolva along with gw501516.. if you want a test booster, go with n2generate at n2bm.com

Top Bottom