napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SUCCESS, FAILURE AND THE HUNGER FOR MORE: By Dylan Gemelli

Great video bro...

Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don't recognize them.

Great video Dylan, the kind of mentality you described in the video its something that we all have when we are kids but sometimes we lose or forget about it when we become adults. As you said if we either fail or have success in something we should always aim for more. The approach that i use when i fail is to try to get it in a different way then before.

Great video Dylan, the kind of mentality you described in the video its something that we all have when we are kids but sometimes we lose or forget about it when we become adults. As you said if we either fail or have success in something we should always aim for more. The approach that i use when i fail is to try to get it in a different way then before.
thanks brother, i appreciate it!

Love the video Dylan. Very motivational. Having that hunger for success is what drives us all. We are all going to fail, but that's what it takes....a lot of failure, continuing to pick yourself up and push forward towards our goals. The path to success is Paved by failure. The glory of it all is never being satisfied. Accomplish a goal, then set new ones. That's how you keep getting better and better

Last edited:
Dont wanna sound like a boot licker but ...you da man bro....lol...were all so lucky to have you to listen to for motivation and guidance....your close friends and family are very fortunate....you have the wisdom of a 1000 yr old china man lol...i know a lot of people didnt like rich..but he as well spoke that you can always do more to better yourself... and dont take no for an answer.....people always gonna say no or youll never do it.....fuck them.....its becouse their weak and know they cant...try to bring u down so they feel better...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Love the video Dylan. Very motivational. Having that hunger for success is what drives us all. We are all going to fail, but that's what it takes....a lot of failure, continuing to pick yourself up and push forward towards our goals. The path to success is Paved by failure. The glory of it all is never being satisfied. Accomplish a goal, then set new ones. That's how you keep getting better and better
thanks brother, very well said and we are always on the same page!

Dont wanna sound like a boot licker but ...you da man bro....lol...were all so lucky to have you to listen to for motivation and guidance....your close friends and family are very fortunate....you have the wisdom of a 1000 yr old china man lol...i know a lot of people didnt like rich..but he as well spoke that you can always do more to better yourself... and dont take no for an answer.....people always gonna say no or youll never do it.....fuck them.....its becouse their weak and know they cant...try to bring u down so they feel better...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
i really appreciate that and paying a compliment or being appreciative of something is FAR from being a boot licker... its very much appreciated and i need to know what im doing is effective so i can continue to do it.. im so happy that i was able to have such a strong impact brother, thank you!

I might ask to borrow that scarf if you don't mind. I have a hot date coming up soon.

Top Bottom