napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Substitute for stacking tren and anadrol

Mark Diesel

I remember seeing Dylan talk about stacking Anadrol and winstrol in a YouTube video, and I was curious if I could do the same with Anadrol and Halo. I know both are harsh orals, but I was thinking 50mg Anadrol and 20mg Halotestin for 4 weeks to kick off a 16cycle of 400test/600eq/200deca. Or should I run 100mg of Anadrol for the first 4 weeks and 20mg of halotestin on the last 4 weeks before a powerlifting meet, and what experienced guys think about this. I am looking for a substitute for stacking Anadrol with Tren due to the uncontrollable gyno I get from tren even stacking 25mg Aromasin EOD, 120mg Raloxifene ED and .2mg Prami ED. Thanks

I remember seeing Dylan talk about stacking Anadrol and winstrol in a YouTube video, and I was curious if I could do the same with Anadrol and Halo. I know both are harsh orals, but I was thinking 50mg Anadrol and 20mg Halotestin for 4 weeks to kick off a 16cycle of 400test/600eq/200deca. Or should I run 100mg of Anadrol for the first 4 weeks and 20mg of halotestin on the last 4 weeks before a powerlifting meet, and what experienced guys think about this. I am looking for a substitute for stacking Anadrol with Tren due to the uncontrollable gyno I get from tren even stacking 25mg Aromasin EOD, 120mg Raloxifene ED and .2mg Prami ED. Thanks

Anadrol + Halo? They aren’t just harsh, pretty sure halo is the most toxic alongside methyl tren and maybe superdrol. If you decide to do it I hope you get bloods for your liver. That’s going to be a knife straight to it.

Top Bottom