napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SubQ Testosterone injections TRT

Ydoc

Anyone have any experience with SubQ TRT injections? I’ve read a bit about it on a men’s form, and people are having great success with lower estrogenic effects. Just curious if anyone has any personal experience with this....good and bad.

I've never done it myself but I've heard of a few that say it's great. It's a little slower to absorb into the bloodstream with subq and you have to keep volume low. I would keep it below 0.5cc.

i also have never done it an wont do it but i have seen people that do it and stand by it... its just not anything i would do myself but that doesnt mean it doesnt work either

I do it. Less estrogen conversion, slightly increased half life. A lot less pip.
Cons: can’t inject a lot at once unless you are ok with multiple sites. 0.5cc is about the max for injection sites, some max at 0.2-0.3cc. But with less pip it’s easier to get away with higher density blends, so it can even out.

I do it. Less estrogen conversion, slightly increased half life. A lot less pip.
Cons: can’t inject a lot at once unless you are ok with multiple sites. 0.5cc is about the max for injection sites, some max at 0.2-0.3cc. But with less pip it’s easier to get away with higher density blends, so it can even out.
All said here is the truth. I personally stick with IM shots but some like subq. Like said, the downside is you can only do very low volume amounts so you are looking at higher injection frequency which doesnt make it very convenient

I’m an ultra rapid drug metabolizer, so take the half-life and divide by 2.5 and that’s the half life in my body. It does mean that it hits me harder with smaller doses though. (I’m not a hyper excreter, my body doesn’t waste it, just burns through it quickly).
But that’s why I do subq, because I need to inject every 1-2 days even with test E to minimize peaks and troughs. Test P is better 2/day but way too inconvenient so just 1/day.

Last edited:
On cycle I’ve always done IM. I recently moved to SubQ for my TRT dose. Some of the MD thought leaders have moved their patients to SubQ. IE Dr John Crisler. He has vids on YouTube discussing this exact topic. I moved to SubQ to avoid scar tissue when just on my TRT dose.

On cycle I’ve always done IM. I recently moved to SubQ for my TRT dose. Some of the MD thought leaders have moved their patients to SubQ. IE Dr John Crisler. He has vids on YouTube discussing this exact topic. I moved to SubQ to avoid scar tissue when just on my TRT dose.
nice bro, good info

I might consider it just due to the scar tissue. I was getting a vaccine recently and it was a little embarrassing when the nurse commented it was hard to push the needle in my delt. I just ignored her and played it off.

Top Bottom