napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SubQ test

Nuetraldead

Hi Dylan,
Thanks for your youtube vids, they are extremely informative. What is your opinion on subcutaneos test injections? I have a real issue with giving myself IM injections, just a mental thing.
Thanks again Bro

I don’t see any issues. Clearly you’re using smaller amounts but I don’t see an issue going up to 1/2ml at a time.

Hi Dylan,
Thanks for your youtube vids, they are extremely informative. What is your opinion on subcutaneos test injections? I have a real issue with giving myself IM injections, just a mental thing.
Thanks again Bro

Is this for TRT? If so it can be done as long as you don't exceed around 0.3ml per injection. It's just not going to work for a cycle. Oil volume will be too high

Is this for TRT? If so it can be done as long as you don't exceed around 0.3ml per injection. It's just not going to work for a cycle. Oil volume will be too high

Nonsense,IMO.

I have been pinning s.q via slin syringe at volumes as high as 1 m.l.

Never had an issue as far as sepsis or efficacy.

Currently on test cyp and bold cyp.

I pin in gut area, at quads, delts, pec anywhere I have tissue.

Honestly have never had a problem.

Over the years I have found it is quite effective, minimal bleed, if any and to date only one PIP using a prop ester.

Only down side is it takes longer to draw up but what is 15 seconds in the grand scheme of things?

Yes I have used multiple syringes depending on what i am running but at $0.13 a pin I'll take the pluses any day.

I used to use a 3 c.c syringe, draw up with 20 ga and switch to 23 or 25 ga and even with a s.q. amount of over a c.c. no issues.

YMMV.

Nonsense,IMO.

Over the years I have found it is quite effective, minimal bleed, if any and to date only one PIP using a prop ester.

Only down side is it takes longer to draw up but what is 15 seconds in the grand scheme of things?

Yes I have used multiple syringes depending on what i am running but at $0.13 a pin I'll take the pluses any day.

I used to use a 3 c.c syringe, draw up with 20 ga and switch to 23 or 25 ga and even with a s.q. amount of over a c.c. no issues.

YMMV.

I would say you've got lucky then. We've had too many people to count come on here with infections, abcesses, etc that were pinning Sub-Q and nearly 100% of the time they were pushing too much oil under the skin. I just want the OP to realize that the risk goes up substantially as volume increases with subQ. If you are running any kind of volume, go with the tried and true effctive way and push that oil deep into the muscle where it belongs. Your risk is much lower of anything going wrong, provided you know what you're doing pinning in the first place

Nonsense,IMO.

YMMV.

I agree I pin sub q even with tren ace no issues I prefer sub q also. No issues here I do the exact same thing as you Proton love sub q. there is no difference in absorption rate as I got blood work with sub q technique same results as I pinned IM...

I would say you've got lucky then. We've had too many people to count come on here with infections, abcesses, etc that were pinning Sub-Q and nearly 100% of the time they were pushing too much oil under the skin. I just want the OP to realize that the risk goes up substantially as volume increases with subQ. If you are running any kind of volume, go with the tried and true effctive way and push that oil deep into the muscle where it belongs. Your risk is much lower of anything going wrong, provided you know what you're doing pinning in the first place

Not a matter of luck.

Infection occurs when one uses poor aseptic technique. Of course worst case is IV drug abusers.

Volume of solution has nada to do with infection rate.

Now if you inject a higher volume you may wind up with a small "knot" under the skin which in most cases will resolve over time.

Absorption is similar for IM and SQ.

People who come on this board develop infections because they don't even know how to wash their hands much less use alcohol or clean needle each time.

Simple fact is route of administration does not have any correlation to infection rate and volume certainly has no correlation. If solution is sterile it is sterile be it .1 cc or 10 cc.

Why don't millions of diabetics who inject SQ daily get infections?

Simple: patient education. What we need aside from immaculate UGL facilities is a group of like minded people who are willing to take the time to educate others.

I'd be happy to help anybody with questions.

What we don't need is more ill advised "bro science" which is baseless

JMO

I pin HGH subq daily (bacteriostatic water or sodium chloride based) but I've yet to try any oil based compounds.

Not a matter of luck.

Infection occurs when one uses poor aseptic technique. Of course worst case is IV drug abusers.

Volume of solution has nada to do with infection rate.

Now if you inject a higher volume you may wind up with a small "knot" under the skin which in most cases will resolve over time.

Absorption is similar for IM and SQ.

People who come on this board develop infections because they don't even know how to wash their hands much less use alcohol or clean needle each time.

Simple fact is route of administration does not have any correlation to infection rate and volume certainly has no correlation. If solution is sterile it is sterile be it .1 cc or 10 cc.

Why don't millions of diabetics who inject SQ daily get infections?

Simple: patient education. What we need aside from immaculate UGL facilities is a group of like minded people who are willing to take the time to educate others.

I'd be happy to help anybody with questions.

What we don't need is more ill advised "bro science" which is baseless

JMO
I don't disagree with you on most of what you said, but comparing water based compounds or insulin use in diabetics to oil based compounds is not a fair or legitimate comparison by any standard. Apple's to oranges.

I'm not saying Subq won't work. I'm simply stating that thetes a lot more that goes into play for a successful injection. Oil based compounds say "for intramuscular use only" for a reason. It's the preferred method of delivery and has been for decades. There's nothing "broscience" about it's proven track record. Just because subq works for you doesn't mean it will for everyone else.

to answer the op in short, yes, you can do a sub q injection... its just whatever preference you have and what your experience is... technique is everything when it comes to injections...

I thought infection was also due to impurities in whatever you're injecting...i knew couple guys years ago skin popping heroin ...man they would get some nasty infections.... granted I'm sure everything they were doing was dirty I'm sure there's no comparison...here... but that's the excuse that they always would say impurities

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

To answer the question, yes you can do subq, where you do it and the volume depends, I do the gut, I do not to go more than .5ml in one shot as that leaves a slight bump but dissipates quickly. If I were going to do more, I would do another shot in a different location.

Been doing it for a year now at .05 for trt and no issues.

I thought infection was also due to impurities in whatever you're injecting...i knew couple guys years ago skin popping heroin ...man they would get some nasty infections.... granted I'm sure everything they were doing was dirty I'm sure there's no comparison...here... but that's the excuse that they always would say impurities

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Yes, impurities are going to give you injection issues no matter how it's delivered. That's one of many reasons why quality is so important

Yep, defo comes with a risk! I've been pinning P subQ for last 8 days and its been hit and miss! Wrong depth needles not getting deep enough into the muscle! I used a slin pin to inject the under belly of my right tri and I think I missed the muscle. I now have a ball of fluid just above my elbow. When my wife pinned my tri's, it worked a dream. She was asleep and I was too impatient. Shoulda just pinned the glutes. Live and learn, as they say! I also didn't go deep enough into L calf. Fuck, I've been limping for over 4 days! Lymphoedema, the lot! Its only now starting to subside! And yes, Prop hurts a lot subQ!

Sent from my X7 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom