napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Subq injections

Whats your experince with subq injections with low doses like 0.5cc will it cause lumps skin inflammation etc?
Can you please be more specific? I pin HGH subq all the time. Are you referring to oils such as Test for TRT?

Yea like test for example :) and what do you think the ideal needle size would be for pinning the test subq?

btw is the one more efficient than the other? like are there difference in the absorption rate for im and subq?

ive never done sub q with any oils... only hgh and peptides so i cant help you with personal experience there... i know plenty that have done it with no issue but i just stick to IM when it comes to oils...

I do subq with trt pharma at .5ml a week, On pharma grade there is basically no lump or pip, I started a small cycle adding in another .4ml of ugl test two more times a week, each time I have a small lump and it will be slightly sore for two to three day, the lump can last a week. I pull the test with a 20 guage and pin with either a 25 gauge 5/8" I got with trt or 27 gauge 1/2" I just got for the extra shots, either works fine.

Also the other answer, I shot pharma on a Saturday, pulled bloods weds and my test each time was high 800 low 9's. so it works just fine. you just wouldn't want to dump anymore that .5 in one spot.

Yea like test for example :) and what do you think the ideal needle size would be for pinning the test subq?

btw is the one more efficient than the other? like are there difference in the absorption rate for im and subq?

Sub q is going to slow down your absorption into the bloodstream versus IM injections. I personally would choose IM for oils and I think it's the better way to go. Also subq injects should be kept to very low oil volume if you do it. I think 0.5ml is too much. 0.3ml is about as high as I'd recommend for an oil subq. The more volume the more risk you have for abcess, etc.

Sub q is going to slow down your absorption into the bloodstream versus IM injections. I personally would choose IM for oils and I think it's the better way to go. Also subq injects should be kept to very low oil volume if you do it. I think 0.5ml is too much. 0.3ml is about as high as I'd recommend for an oil subq. The more volume the more risk you have for abcess, etc.
thats why i have just avoided it... its too much shit to worry about etc...

Top Bottom