napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sub Q injection possibilities?

RUCingdsgainz

VIP Member
I have been pinning in the shoulders with insulin needles for my testosterone needs. I’m using a 30 gauge 1ml capacity 12.7 mm length. So the needle I’m using is on the bigger side of insulin needles.

I was watching a video about injecting Sub Q Iv always been nervous about injecting test Sub Q as it’s a thicker oil. I inject HCG with a smaller insulin needle sub q no issues prior to PCT every cycle.

What do you think about injecting into the glute fat with an 30 gauge 12.7mm length. Or possible the quad?.
So I would be injecting into the glute just as normal but with a much smaller needle so it may not penetrate the muscle in the glute or quad.

Think it would work ?

There are back and forth debates on this. If its TRT you could inject subq just need to make sure the oil doesnt pool and not get absorbed.

Also would need to constantly rotate sights. I dunno IM is just easier IMO but there is evidence out there that if you are doing TRT doses (very small) that subq can be effective but if its for a cycle then I would not suggest trying to dose a significant amount of oil each week subq.

Just my opinion.

I would only be injecting .5-.6 ml of test twice a weeks totaling 250mg a week so the amounts would be small for each injection. Yes I am worried about it pooling and creating issues

yeah i think hes a little confused on what it is... regardless, it can be done... i know that i personally dont do it and wont but i have seen plenty of people say they do it... i just stick with IM on mine

Subq... You know what subq is right?

Either I'm confused with your post or you're confused as to what subq is.

Yes I know what sub q mean under the skin like how I inject HCG but I was talking about injecting into the fat of the glute or the quad using the needle size I’m using the needle may not peNatrate all the way to the muscle so do you think the body would still Absorb the Test?

Yes I know what sub q mean under the skin like how I inject HCG but I was talking about injecting into the fat of the glute or the quad using the needle size I’m using the needle may not peNatrate all the way to the muscle so do you think the body would still Absorb the Test?
No I recommend doing IM with an appropriate length needle (1inch). Those insulin pins are not made for IM injections.

I don't know if I would IM 0.5 to 0.6 cc at a time to be honest. I've only ever IM oils, but if I were to try subq, i probably would go above 0.25 cc. The thought of a sterile abscess is not appealing.

Agreed with CB and P0N, either you are doing IM or Subq. Trying to use an insulin syringe to maybe get the oil deep enough to hit the muscle doesnt sound like a sound idea.

Having said that honestly man you can just try it? Only thing is if the area gets painful to the touch and warm make sure to see a doctor because it could be an infection.

If you are worried you kind of have your answer, stick with IM otherwise its going to be trial and error (hopefully no error!).

I moved to subQ injections for my TRT about 2 months ago. I inject 50mg EOD into subQ on glutes. Completely painless with no lumps. I personally think bloods levels are more stable and less aromatization with more frequent injections but it’s anecdotal evidence. I save my IM injections when running a cycle. There is a great video on this. I’ll try and post link.

I moved to subQ injections for my TRT about 2 months ago. I inject 50mg EOD into subQ on glutes. Completely painless with no lumps. I personally think bloods levels are more stable and less aromatization with more frequent injections but it’s anecdotal evidence. I save my IM injections when running a cycle. There is a great video on this. I’ll try and post link.

Right but assuming your concentration is either 200-250mg/ML you are dosing .2-.25MLs which is such a small amount I can see that working.

If you are pushing more oil id be a little more concerned but again its all trial and error. Dont get me wrong subq is nice and easy and less painful that IM but infections hurt like a bitch!

Mine is 200mg/ml. So .25 ml per injection. That’s my current TRT dose.

I’m Not aware of any literature that shows infection rates when comparing subQ to IM. Most of the physicians I work with have moved their patients to subQ. As long as your sterile technique is good and injection volume isn’t to big.

Mine is 200mg/ml. So .25 ml per injection. That’s my current TRT dose.

I’m Not aware of any literature that shows infection rates when comparing subQ to IM. Most of the physicians I work with have moved their patients to subQ. As long as your sterile technique is good and injection volume isn’t to big.

Right i mean infection from trying to push too much oil subq and not getting absorbed so abscess occurs. Agreed though low volume trt doses should be fine.

I Have been on subq trt for 3 years now. I pull with an 18 or 20 gauge and inject with a 1/2 or 5/8 inch 27 gauge, dr prescribed 25 but I prefer the 27, takes a little longer to push but not much. I inject up to .6ml in a spot on my abdomen, pinch up some skin and pin away. there will be a small lump for a few days that might be slightly sore for a little bit, I rotate each side of the abdomen each week. Knock on wood have not had a problem yet in 3 years.
I did try pinching up some skin on my quad once and injecting but I have barely no fat there, after a day it felt like I got kicked by a mule and hurt to walk, not sure if I did something wrong or what but holy hell it hurt for a few days. so I never tried anywhere else again except the abdomen.

Top Bottom