domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sub Q injection possibilities?

Sub Q injection possibilities?

I have been pinning in the shoulders with insulin needles for my testosterone needs. I’m using a 30 gauge 1ml capacity 12.7 mm length. So the needle I’m using is on the bigger side of insulin needles.

I was watching a video about injecting Sub Q Iv always been nervous about injecting test Sub Q as it’s a thicker oil. I inject HCG with a smaller insulin needle sub q no issues prior to PCT every cycle.

What do you think about injecting into the glute fat with an 30 gauge 12.7mm length. Or possible the quad?.
    So I would be injecting into the glute just as normal but with a much smaller needle so it may not penetrate the muscle in the glute or quad.

Think it would work ?

There are back and forth debates on this. If its TRT you could inject subq just need to make sure the oil doesnt pool and not get absorbed.

Also would need to constantly rotate sights. I dunno IM is just easier IMO but there is evidence out there that if you are doing TRT doses (very small) that subq can be effective but if its for a cycle then I would not suggest trying to dose a significant amount of oil each week subq.

Just my opinion.

I would only be injecting .5-.6 ml of test twice a weeks totaling 250mg a week so the amounts would be small for each injection. Yes I am worried about it pooling and creating issues

1/2cc and below you should have no issues.
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    1/2cc and below you should have no issues.
    Injecting in the quad or glute at that depth I should have any issues ?

Quote Originally Posted by RUCingdsgainz View Post
    Subq... You know what subq is right?

Either I'm confused with your post or you're confused as to what subq is.

If you want to do subq then you are pinning under the skin. Not into the glute or quad

yeah i think hes a little confused on what it is... regardless, it can be done... i know that i personally dont do it and wont but i have seen plenty of people say they do it... i just stick with IM on mine

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    Subq... You know what subq is right?

Either I'm confused with your post or you're confused as to what subq is.
    Yes I know what sub q mean under the skin like how I inject HCG but I was talking about injecting into the fat of the glute or the quad using the needle size I’m using the needle may not peNatrate all the way to the muscle so do you think the body would still Absorb the Test?

Yes I know what sub q mean under the skin like how I inject HCG but I was talking about injecting into the fat of the glute or the quad using the needle size I’m using the needle may not peNatrate all the way to the muscle so do you think the body would still Absorb the Test?
    No I recommend doing IM with an appropriate length needle (1inch). Those insulin pins are not made for IM injections.