napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stupid question

Chico25

I know it's not advisable and I'm probably gonna get shit talked but I am getting kinda desperate so oh well how safe would using dnp be as far as maybe taking half the recommended dosage just in case it is stronger than expected and going from there

Come on bro. You know damn well we aren't going to advise that. Why in the world would you consider going there? Dont take the lazy high risk way out

I mean how dangerous is it in all seriousness though? My diet is good and I'm honestly not in all that bad of shape I just want to be lean already

Death is pretty serious last time i checked...and even if ran" responsible" it's a self induced fever at the least.

This can be fixed by manning up with self control on diet bro. I dont advise dumbass reckless abuse. I'm lean year round and never touched the stuff...never will. I'm not going to lecture or talk about this further but I've said my peace. It's your life bro, but you only get one. Take care of it

It is extremely effective though let's not act like it's not. But I mean alot of people use it. I saw 44 post a while back he tried it and it was very effective

Thing is I was really lean but I was stupid and dirty bulked got way too fat and regret it now because it's so hard to get lean again. I do insane amounts of cardio as I am currently on Cardarine but I'm not that out of shape but idk. I would say I'm about 15 percent body fat more or less

Thing is I was really lean but I was stupid and dirty bulked got way too fat and regret it now because it's so hard to get lean again. I do insane amounts of cardio as I am currently on Cardarine but I'm not that out of shape but idk. I would say I'm about 15 percent body fat more or less

I'm gonna call bs on this bro. I dropped nearly 20lbs within the last three months and went from 14% to 11% bf with nothing more than hard work, a caloric deficit, a shit ton of cardio and cardarine. I don't know how old you are, but I doubt you're 56 like I am. You're gonna do what you're gonna do, but don't make ridiculous excuses in order to justify taking the easy route

Wesley your 56?! Jesus h! Fucking A man. You make us young guys looks weak ass! (Am I a young guy still at 30? Lol)

Fuck dying for quick fat loss. Dnp risk vs reward is just not worth it. Do what your going to do anyway. I hope you don't die.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, but I'm really young at heart, lol Age is just a number V, I truly believe that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow really dude? you know what, if you dont react to it right , and many dont, it will fucking kill you... you go ahead and run it and learn your own lesson since you seem to think its so safe and ok...

Hey bro, doesn't this suggest your diet is way off? How about checking out Rick's diet thread?

Maybe you could post your macros too?

Well it sounds like making dumb decisions is a pattern for you, but this one here that you are trying to justify takes the cake. Like I said, you do what you're going to do. It's your life. I'm done with this nonsense.

Well it sounds like making dumb decisions is a pattern for you, but this one here that you are trying to justify takes the cake. Like I said, you do what you're going to do. It's your life. I'm done with this nonsense.
you and me both...

Top Bottom