domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Thread: Big ass bulk

  1. #1

    Big ass bulk

    All that overtime fucking paid off, got enough to do a great bulk. Just placed my order for 6 bottles of RAD140, three bottles of LGD, three bottles of S4, three bottles of mk2866, and three bottles of GW. And of course GW and Clomid for pct. Big gains are on the way. I haven't run any of these compounds besides mk2866 so I'm pretty fucking pumped!

  2. #2
    Senior Member 44YOGearHead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Worldwide
    Posts
    9,721
    How much you weigh bro?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by 44YOGearHead View Post
    How much you weigh bro?
    190, just coming back up from my summer cut. Would like to be over 200 this winter.


    No supplement beats hard work

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb18 View Post
    All that overtime fucking paid off, got enough to do a great bulk. Just placed my order for 6 bottles of RAD140, three bottles of LGD, three bottles of S4, three bottles of mk2866, and three bottles of GW. And of course GW and Clomid for pct. Big gains are on the way. I haven't run any of these compounds besides mk2866 so I'm pretty fucking pumped!
    Nice bro! You are going to love it I'm sure. Keep us updated once you start!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Nice bro! You are going to love it I'm sure. Keep us updated once you start!
    Yeah I can't wait! It'll awhile before it gets here, shipping to Canada takes awhile and they only send four bottles at a time. Won't be till late October but I will for sure keep updating.


    No supplement beats hard work

  6. #6
    Senior Member 44YOGearHead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Worldwide
    Posts
    9,721
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb18 View Post
    190, just coming back up from my summer cut. Would like to be over 200 this winter.


    No supplement beats hard work
    It can be done bro, you have the SARMs and that magic reality pill at the bottom of your screen....'No supplement beats hard work'

  7. #7
    Thats my stack, except I added SR.

    You'll want DAA last 3 weeks of cycle, and (my opinion) PCT should be Nolva and Clomid, as that cycle "can be" fairly suppressive.

    Although now I'm debating moving rad to 30mg per day, if my dick ever gets long enough to touch my asshole (Monty joke)

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by jp1957 View Post
    Thats my stack, except I added SR.

    You'll want DAA last 3 weeks of cycle, and (my opinion) PCT should be Nolva and Clomid, as that cycle "can be" fairly suppressive.

    Although now I'm debating moving rad to 30mg per day, if my dick ever gets long enough to touch my asshole (Monty joke)
    I will be including DAA, forgot to mention that. And I also have Clomid and Nolva on hand. Wasn't sure if I would need both. Thanks for the advice I'll make sure I run Nolva as well.


    No supplement beats hard work

  9. #9
    Sounds good....

  10. #10
    So all in after shipping and conversion to Canadian dollars, this cycle cost me $1500. That's gonna motivate me to work my ass off lol. Gonna see how much I pay per pound of muscle I gain. I hope it's worth it!


    No supplement beats hard work

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •