napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Struggling

phonexent

Dylan, thank you for the work you do on your forums. It's helped me tremendously. I am a novice user of steroids. I'm currently taking 500mg of test cyp only. Been using aromasin at 12.5 mg eod. I was rolling along quite nicely. Went from 167 to 183lbs. Feel and look decent. I'm 47 yrs old. I've crashed completely. High BP, libido crushed, anxiety. Short of breath as well at times. I've just went and had blood test. Awaiting results. Any advice?

My advice is to wait for your results. 350mg would be been enough for a first cycle. You have to learn how to control estrogen and side effects before increasing the dosage too high.

I add GW to all my cycles and the BP control is always a welcomed addition. Not to mention the cardio benefit. Cutting the to 350 like mentioned above is a good start while bloods come back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how many weeks have you been running it? what ancillaries are you using? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? did you have pre cycle bloodwork? you could have high estrogen as well... its hard to say when you dont give much info to work with

Too hard to say without bloods. Could be high estrogen, low estrogen, or a number of other things

Are you off cycle and feel like this now??? Some people don’t handle that high of Test it took me a few cycle to figure out I opperate, feel, look so much better on low dosages of test 300-350. I ran test high on my first cycle at 500 and every cylce since then lowered the dosage more and more. Because of my blood work I know I metabolize Test at around 4-4.5 times the amount I inject so I know I’d inject 300mg I know I should be around 1200 on my test level. Just over 1000 I belive is the healthiest and most beneficial for anyone.

Top Bottom