napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stronger Recomp Cycle

Ac58

Hello Dylan,

I recently come off a 12 week 25mg a day ostarine cycle with your recommended mini pct with great results. I've about 7 or 8 of these over the past few years as recomps. I'm comfortable now trying something that would be a bit stronger of a recomp but leaning towards bulking starting in a few months. I'm currently 6', 200lbs, and about 10% bf. I'm looking to add 5-10 pounds muscle while dropping 1-2% bf. I want to run a 12 week LGD cycle for the bulk with either S4 or GW for the cut. While I'm aware that all three can be run together safely with great results, I would rather keep it basic with two compounds than jump from one to three compounds. Some day I might try all three but would rather play it safe at first and work my way up. What would be the overall difference between running a 12 week LGD and S4 cycle vs a LGD and GW cycle?

Note: It will be your recommended dosages posted all over the forum, pharmalady products, and DGA post ct during 3rd month of the cycle (great stuff by the way), followed by clomid and gw mini pct. Also my diet is on point.

Thanks for the help!

rad 140 imo is the best recomp sarm (with the exception of s23 which has steroid-like supression)

Top Bottom