PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Strong body odor

Strong body odor

Hi, I used the search button and couldn’t find any relevant answers to my issues.
    I am using ostarine and cardarine combo ( half a dosage each-purchased from reputable company with 3rd party testing) and after using it for like 5 weeks, I started smelling some bad/strong BO, I never had one like this. I sweat a lot during the day (living in Houston area), and during workout to.

My question is, do I need to drink more water (currently I am around 1 gal a day), or start using sauna, did anyone else experience this

Thank you

ive never heard of this happening with sarms whatsoever

I've heard of this happening to people sometimes with steroids, but never heard of it with sarms

Not a characteristic of sarms at all. It's either something else causing it or your sarms went sarms

Interesting Iv never had that issue and i sweat a lot to but I’d be curious to find out how the sales would increase body odor.

Thank you all for quick reply, I will definitely start looking to different areas of what could cause somewhat different body odor that I never experiment before.

Thank you

no problem