napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Strength Cycle; Looking for advice

McBeezy

Stats and pic below, but I'll start with my question first

3 Jun will be my first PL meet. My goals for the most of 20 years I've been to stay in shape for military requirements and just look good naked/on the beach. The past 4 or 5 years, I've gotten really interested in Power Lifting. So now i'm going to for it. YOLO!

I'm looking for advice/opinions on if the below cycle would be sufficient going into this meet. Any tweaks, add-ins, adjustments, advice will be greatly appreciated.

Starting March 31st
week 1-10 Test Cyp - 500-600mg per week
week 1-10 Deca - 250mg per week
week 6-10 Dbol
or
week 6-10 Anadrol

This is a pretty basic setup but i'm wondering if I can get more out of it. I know 10 weeks isn't optimal. 12-14 weeks would be better, but I need to cruise at least till the 24th of March. I wanted to get a full 8-10 weeks at 250mg Test Cyp. Blood panel scheduled for tommorrow and as long as everything checks out, I should be g-t-g to start my next cycle.

Age - 39, 4 kids, don't want more. LOL.
Height - 5' 11''
Weight - 230lbs
Body fat % - 15% (Body Pod checked)
Years of training - 20+ (last 8yrs very serious, last 5 years used coaches for training and macros)
Complete cycle history:
I've ran at least 10 different PH cycles, with SARMS, SERMS and successful PCTs. Finally got over my fear of self pinning about two years ago.
I have ran 3 AAS cyles since:
1. Test Cyp--started at 250mg and worked up to 500mg. Total cycle was about 18 weeks. Then cruised on 250 text cyp for a few months
2. Test Cyp @ 500mg and Deca @ 250mg for 12 weeks
3. Tren A, Mast P, and Test P; ran this for 16 weeks (started worked up to 750mg a week). Now i'm cruising on 250 text cyp

I used aridex while on and half the way through my cruises.
I have 5 years of blood panels; usually get a full female hormone panel every 3-4 months. Last one was about a month ago. Next blood pull will be next week.

PCT for each cycle: Nolva, Clomid,

Goals: Strenght

Supplements:
Organ Support
1 a Day multi
Fish oil
D3

General idea of nutrition:

I use IIFYM - 220p, 190c, 75f

Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.):
None.

Pic is for reference

10450897_841984669156764_2944871104954590279_n.jpg

You've got a great base.I'm no one to give advice,but if I was you with your build,I would go with:

1-16 TestCyp 500mg
1-16 Deca 600mg
12-16 Anadrol 50

Actually if you can pull it off I'd kickstart with drol & end with winny.No more than 4 weeks on either oral each.Just keep in mind this is what "I" would do.I am in no position to give steroid advice to others.

Actually if you can pull it off I'd kickstart with drol & end with winny.No more than 4 weeks on either oral each.Just keep in mind this is what "I" would do.I am in no position to give steroid advice to others.

I think he's ending with the oral so he's on it for competition, I may have assumed wrong though.

I think he's ending with the oral so he's on it for competition, I may have assumed wrong though.

Isn't it unusual to end with drol though?I mean unless you're Dylan you're gonna be a little bloated,no?

P.S. Your back is looking sick Red.WTG bro!

Isn't it unusual to end with drol though?I mean unless you're Dylan you're gonna be a little bloated,no?

P.S. Your back is looking sick Red.WTG bro!

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

I honestly not sure, I think you'd want the oral to be in there for the meet but others would probably know better. I would be inclined to drop some halo right prior and on day of meet probably as well, but that stuff is fairly harsh.

I think thefederal has some pretty good knowledge on PL cycles. Hopefully he'll catch this thread this weekend.

Hey man, everything works until it doesn't.

may I ask WHY are you cruising 250mg test cyp...and what total test level are you at on this dose?

may I ask WHY are you cruising 250mg test cyp...and what total test level are you at on this dose?

250 was based on my weight and the information I found during my research. I need to look to be exact but I believe my total test is about 800.

if you are pinning 250mg/wk and only achieving 800ng/dL something is very wrong

Normally one would expect you to be in the range of 1750-2500ng/dL

if you are pinning 250mg/wk and only achieving 800ng/dL something is very wrong

Normally one would expect you to be in the range of 1750-2500ng/dL

now i have to look to be sure. Good thing PrivateMD lets access all my labs online. hang on....

also, you trt dose should never exceed 200 mg.. i dont care if your 350 pounds... you dont base that on your weight whatsoever...

now i have to look to be sure. Good thing PrivateMD lets access all my labs online. hang on....
Sorry for the long pause. Fckn GI bug ran through the whole house. Even the 8mth old was sick. I think I'm down a full 6lbs from vomiting and poopn. Real talk.

Check my labs and yes on 250mg test cyp looks like I register at 1000-1200. Now i know the 250 was too high for a cruise/trt dose. Lesson learned.

Hopefull some people are still sub'ed to this. I have already learned a lot from just this single thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

also, you trt dose should never exceed 200 mg.. i dont care if your 350 pounds... you dont base that on your weight whatsoever...
Got it and thanks. You told me this in a youtube thread also. Moving it down to 150mg. Labs this week.

For what it worth...and because apparently Ive been going about this wrong....i think i will still do the meet but i dont think i have enough time to cruise AND run a cycle. Just not enough weeks. Especially since I NEED this cruise to be successful. If the labs are coming back with data I am pleased with then I might need to go PCT, get my shit together. Then re-attack.

I can still do well at the meet and get my first one done and look forward to doing another meet in Oct.

For what it worth...and because apparently Ive been going about this wrong....i think i will still do the meet but i dont think i have enough time to cruise AND run a cycle. Just not enough weeks. Especially since I NEED this cruise to be successful. If the labs are coming back with data I am pleased with then I might need to go PCT, get my shit together. Then re-attack.

I can still do well at the meet and get my first one done and look forward to doing another meet in Oct.

When is the meet?

Top Bottom