napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Strength & Size Programming Group Share

beastmode45

Would love to hear everyone's strength and size programming models out there. I hear alot of people talking about the different gear they are on, and about nutrition, but I would love people to share their typical programming regimens.

Thoughts? I could see this become a sticky thread for all of those joining us.

Maybe the sharing format could be as follows:

---------------------- Program ----------------------
Your Current Goal (Recomp, Cutting, Bulk, etc):

Cycle Details (SARMS, AAS + details by week/dose):

Basic Nutrition Protocol (i.e. C/P/F @ 50/30/20, 40/40/20, etc, + Calories on Workout Days vs Non-workout Days):

Current Physical Stats and Goal Stats (Height, Weight, BF%, etc):

Programming Regimen/Protocol (Number of Days Work, Number of Days Rest; Body Parts, Type of Lifts, Sets/Reps, etc):[/B]

---------------------- End Program ----------------------

---------------------- Program ----------------------

I will start. This is my current plan, but I will assess and adjust at week 4 based upon results (or lack thereof).

Your Current Goal (Recomp, Cutting, Bulk, etc):

My current goal is to Recomp

Cycle Details (SARMS, AAS + details by week/dose):

100% SARMS using the Ultra Recomp Stack:

* 4/13-7/6: 1-12 RAD140 (testolone) 20 mg day (2 ml) dosed once a day in the a.m. [2 DROPPERS]
* 4/13-7/6: 1-12 LGD-4033 (anabolicum) 10 mg (1 ml) per day dosed once a day in the a.m. [1 DROPPER]
* 4/13-7/6: 1-12 S4 (andarine) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg (0.5 ml) in the a.m. and 25 mg (0.5 ml) in the p.m (4-6 hours later) [1/2 DROPPER]
* 4/13-7/6: 1-12 GW-510516 (cardarine) 20 mg (1 ml) day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… [1 DROPPER]
* 4/22-7/6: ~2-12 MK-2866 / Ostarine (ostabolic) 25 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m. [1/2 DROPPER]
* 6/8-7/6: 9-12 Tongkat Ali

Mini PCT Weeks 13-16

* 7/7-8/4: Clomid 50/25/25/25
* 7/7-8/4: GW-501516 20 mg day

Basic Nutrition Protocol (i.e. C/P/F @ 50/30/20, 40/40/20, etc, + Calories on Workout Days vs Non-workout Days):

Doing a 40C/40P/20F protocol. I did alot of lower carb in recent months and need to take the carbs up slowly. Will shoot to get to 50/30/20 in 6-12 weeks.
Calorie target is 2700 on workout days and 2400 on non-workout days. Just started the increased calories and so ramping up weekly from 2250 to 2500 to 2700.

Current Physical Stats and Goal Stats (Height, Weight, BF%, etc):

5'11" @ 178lbs and 13.7% BF

Programming Regimen/Protocol (Number of Days Work, Number of Days Rest; Body Parts, Type of Lifts, Sets/Reps, etc):

I plan to lift 5 days/week, and cardio 3-4 days.

Day 1: Squat, OH Press, Bent Over BB Rows all @ 5x5; Cardio 1.5mi run
Day 2: Squat, Bench Press, Deadlift all @ 5x5; Cardio 5000m Row
Day 3: Rest
Day 4: Squat, OH Press, Bent Over BB Rows all @ 5x5; Cardio 1.5mi run
Day 5: Squat, Bench Press, Deadlift all @ 5x5; Cardio 5000m Row
Day 6: Active Rest (i.e. Hike, Surf, or something)
Day 7: Rest

Note: On Day 1 and Day 4 (2x/week) I plan on doing 1 hour of Hot Yoga at 109-degrees. Keeps my flexibility strong and shoulders/hips/low back in solid conditioning due to years of beating the shit of those body parts

Most of this is following the Stronglifts 5x5. I have done progressive overload years ago, and then spent the last few years doing CrossFit. This will allow me to get back into things after spending the last 6 mo with some minor injuries that needed rehabbing w/o jumping in too fast. I will review/adjust as needed, but major assessment every 4 weeks. If I'm not seeing the results, I will tweak. Any suggestions welcome.

---------------------- End Program ----------------------

B

Right now just concetrating on cardio and light lifting with shorter rest periods. Im 6ft 1. Currently weighing about 220 right now. Not too sure what my body fat % is. Have recently done a test only cycle of Sust 250 for 12 weeks @500 mg a week. Just completed my pct of clomid, nolva, and mk-2866. Im still trying to dial in my diet. Havent started tracking macros yet but i consider myself a healthy eater. Recently downloaded my fitness pal. According to the app ive actually been pretty spot on with calories according to my goals. Im pretty new to this forum and thanks to guys like Dylan and Rick and other members im becoming an overall healthier person. So right now im trying to get down to 205 before i start any future cycles, it wont be until another 5 months as im giving my body proper time to recover. Doing cardio 4 times a week. I know didnt give much details but im babysitting right now cuz wife is working so i got kiddos jumping around lol.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom