napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Strange Lipid Profile mid SARMs cycle?

rabfit

Hello Everyone,

I got lipid blood work done mid week four of my mk2866/gw501516 cycle. I don’t have the pre-cycle values on hand but I am 100% sure that they were all within the reference ranges. Current values are:

VLDL 16 mg/dL (Range:5-40 mg/dL)
Triglycerides 78 mg/dL (Range: 0-149 mg/dL)
LDL-Cholesterol 131 mg/dL (Range: 0-99 mg/dL)
HDL-Cholesterol 28 mg/dL (Range: >38 mg/dL)
Cholesterol, Total 175 mg/dL (Range: 100-199 mg/dL)

Why have my lipid values tanked on SARMs? Isn't gw supposed to promote a healthy lipid profile? Is ostarine maybe the culprit as is common with any anabolics? I have a log going that I will post the link to below which has all the background details.

TL;DR most relevant info -
pre cycle: 21, 5'8, 165-167 lb, 20ish % bf, 3 years training experience, never taken any types of PEDs before. Goal of cycle was to recomp initially, now it is to cut learning that I have a bad lipid profile. Currently at 161 lb and have hit PRs in all lifts/put on some size (will post updated pics later in my log). Around 2300 calories per day, 35-40%C/30-35%F/30-35%P. Going to drastically drop fat and increase carbs and protein to maintain a healthier lipid profile.

Link to original log:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/mk2866-gw501516-log-19779.html

Last edited:
It's entirely possible diet played a factor here to some degree. Your fats were higher than I'd ever recommend which will skew your lipids for sure. At 20% bodyfat you really should concentrate on cutting anyways and keep those fats lowered

I am now lowering it. Keeping it 40% C/20% F/40% P now and will drop fats more as I lean down to 15% and up protein by 5%. I will redraw bloods at the end of the cycle to gauge progress. All in all the cycle itself is going well. Kinda disappointed in the gw not doing what it's supposed to, but ostarine definitely is. I noticed white flakes floating in the pink gw solution as well as a lot of sedimenting flakes to the bottom of the bottle. Maybe I am underdosing the gw because I just realized this and already went through 1 whole bottle of it. is there anything I can do to get the gw back into solution? Should I heat it by running hot water over it to enhance the solubility of the solution?

You're diet still is off. Don't be disappointed in your GW. Your diet is the disappointment bro.

Drop it 10% and watch how much weight you lose. Do cardio too

No actually its not because I had the same macro breakdown when I had my lipids drawn pre SARMS cycle. They only turned to shit after the introduction of SARMS. Wondering how thats possible

Top Bottom