napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Storing steroids.

Concreteman95

Hello friends. I am wondering about the best way to store my gear as to not have it degrade? Also what is the shelf life generally of most steroids? Thanks!

In a dark and cool place. No matter what gear you have id use it within 1-2 years max because the hormone will degrade...some carriers can degrade in as soon as 9 months or less even if kept inside ideal conditions.

Depends on the carrier used

Last edited:
Hello friends. I am wondering about the best way to store my gear as to not have it degrade? Also what is the shelf life generally of most steroids? Thanks!

I always keep mine in a dark and cool dry place away from sunlight. Store them like that and they will be good for years without degrading

Ive always been skeptical of the whole "your gear lasts forever" theory as it just doesnt make sens to me. Recently NY and I had a convo about this and he confirmed my suspicions that if the carrier degrades then the hormone will too with time....slowly but surely it will happen.

I personally wouldnt want to inject anything that has started to degrade....its not even the same substance anymore once this starts to happen.

Ive always been skeptical of the whole "your gear lasts forever" theory as it just doesnt make sens to me. Recently NY and I had a convo about this and he confirmed my suspicions that if the carrier degrades then the hormone will too with time....slowly but surely it will happen.

I personally wouldnt want to inject anything that has started to degrade....its not even the same substance anymore once this starts to happen.
i agree... i know this... im not using shit that has been sitting around for years, whether oils or orals... sarms too... over a year and a half, im not touching anything but then again, i would never have anything sitting around that long to begin with...

Top Bottom