napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stopped S4 as scared of blindness

in_123

HiDylan,

I am from Dubai (UAE) i will be competing in Mens physique on 28th april 2017. i am 3 weeks out of the competition and I have being running MK2866 for past 12 weeks started on 9th jan 2017 and the 12 week cycle completed on 2nd april 2017. I currently running GW501516 and had started the S4 for 2 weeks but getting terrible side effects in terms of vision so stopped it. My coach suggested me to continue with MK 2866 as in extend for 2 weeks i.e 14 weeks since the competition is nearing.

Kindly suggest should i stop and run a PCT for 4 weeks i.e clomid 50/25/25/25 (does per day per week with GW501516)

Thank you dylan and looking for a response

HiDylan,

I am from Dubai (UAE) i will be competing in Mens physique on 28th april 2017. i am 3 weeks out of the competition and I have being running MK2866 for past 12 weeks started on 9th jan 2017 and the 12 week cycle completed on 2nd april 2017. I currently running GW501516 and had started the S4 for 2 weeks but getting terrible side effects in terms of vision so stopped it. My coach suggested me to continue with MK 2866 as in extend for 2 weeks i.e 14 weeks since the competition is nearing.

Kindly suggest should i stop and run a PCT for 4 weeks i.e clomid 50/25/25/25 (does per day per week with GW501516)

Thank you dylan and looking for a response

The side effects of s4 are completely temporary and also dose dependent. What dose were you running? You could also have lowered the dose to correct that easily. The pct you need to run is this

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

these side effects are temporary and NOTHING permanent... the half life is very very short and that's why many people eventually go 5 days on and 2 days off if the sides get to them because it alleviates it... you need a mini pct and do not run mk2866 longer than 12 weeks...

here is the link to the mini pct you need...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank u guys n thank u Dylan.. the clomid n gw501516 should be taken together and is it k at anytime of the day or in the morning when waking up

Thank u guys n thank u Dylan.. the clomid n gw501516 should be taken together and is it k at anytime of the day or in the morning when waking up
the morning is completely fine with them bro.. just be consistent on your timing each day so there is right around a 24 hour gap, give or take a few hours...

Hi Dylan.. I will be competing in September in muscemania India, jerrai classic (India) n bodypower India.. these shows are back to back from September 2017 to Jan 2018(finals).

I am 35 years old height 5.6 n body weight 69. I have been training for the last 8 years consistence with a strick diet. I have competed in 3 shows n won 1 show in beach body. I have never taken steriods in my 8 years of training n just recently I have taken SARMS mk 2866 n he 501516 for my present competition.

I would like to take my body to the next level and take a steriods cycle for my upcoming competition. I will be competing in men's physique category. I have taken all my blood test report in Jan 2017 and all is fine accept the vit D was low n thyroid was low n doc suggested me to take vit D n elotrocin tab for 3 months see below the test I have conducted.
BASIC BLOOD TESTS FOR MEN

Tests and Blood Work:

Total Blood Count
Fasting Blood Glucose
Total Thyroid profile
Total Liver Profile Profile
Total Kidney Profile( eGFR too - This is very important)
Total Lipid Profile
Total Testosterone
Free Testosterone - This is VERY important
IGF 1 - Don't worry if you can't get this done
Estradiol
Vit D.

Please suggest me a steriods cycle.
1. What steriods composition?
2. When should I start ?
3. PCT

Dylan I know it's a long thread to read but please do help me. Thank u

Regards,

Cosme

Hi Dylan, im 35 years of age, BF @9%. I am training from last 8 to 9 years. I would like to run a cycle of testetorone n deca can u suggest me the doseage and what else can I run along with it. Also the PCT stack I need to get bfr starting my cycle.

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout... EVERYTHING can be shipped to you with no problems whatsoever...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-testolone-rad-140

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-lgd-4033

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

1-14 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 deca 350 mg week
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-16 dostinex .5 mg e3d
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
13-16 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 17-20

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks a ton Dylan.. very helpful. I have a question I have done a 12 week mk 2866 n gw 501516 cycle and currently in my last PCT week.

How soon and when should I start the above cycle?
My competition is in Oct 2017 and Dec 2017and will be taking part in men's physique. So should I start the cycle this month.

Thank u

Thanks a ton Dylan.. very helpful. I have a question I have done a 12 week mk 2866 n gw 501516 cycle and currently in my last PCT week.

How soon and when should I start the above cycle?
My competition is in Oct 2017 and Dec 2017and will be taking part in men's physique. So should I start the cycle this month.

Thank u
n yes bro, that would make the most sense... its may now so if you start june 1st, you would finish right around the beginning of october...

Dylan, also the next competition is in dec 1st week and than Jan 2018 1st week. Will the above just one cycle is enough till jan 2018 or should i run another cutting cycle. Please advice on how to go about it. Thanks.

Hi Dylan, after completing the cycle of test cyp, deca n following PCT. Should I go on a cutting cycle as I have a men physique show in Dec n Jan after the Oct 2017 show.

Does sarms affect a woman monthly periods like having irregular monthly periods?

Hi Dylan, after completing the cycle of test cyp, deca n following PCT. Should I go on a cutting cycle as I have a men physique show in Dec n Jan after the Oct 2017 show.

Does sarms affect a woman monthly periods like having irregular monthly periods?
no, sarms do not cause that in women whatsoever and yes, you can and should run a cutting cycle before a physique show but your planning and timing is way off... it wont work... this cycle is too long and then you can't just stay on and go right into a cutting phase... what you are going to need to do is go straight into a sarms bridge right after your cycle and run that into your show OR you can cut this to a short ester bulk and go with test prop and npp... your timing is very bad and you planned this wrong

Thank u so much Dylan. How short should I cut the bulking cycle? Should I start the bulking cycle from this month rather than 1st June as mention above and than do the cutting cycle?
2. U have mentioned for cutting run test prop and npp. How much should be the doseage and for how many weeks.
3. The PCT after running the cutting cycle will it be the same.

Last edited:
when did i ever mention to use npp for cutting? please point that out to me...

pct will always be the same...

even if you run an 8 week bulking cycle, you are looking at 12 weeks on total with pct included which means you need 12 weeks off before starting another cycle... thats 24 weeks which is 6 months... your timing is fucked bro.. you planned this horribly...

ohh sorry my bad .. u said run a shorter ester bulking cycle of test prop and npp. I was making up my mind and decision whether to use anabolics that why i my timing is bad. but can we try to get this fixed please dylan :(

Dylan i will not participate in the Oct 2017 show and do just the dec and Jan mens physique show. If i run a shorter ester and start on 14th may i will finish the 8 week + 4 weeks PCT = 12 weeks cycle on August 3rd and time off of 12 weeks end on Oct 26th should i start a cutting cycle for the show in Dec 9th a jan 2018 1st week. please please advice and help

ohh sorry my bad .. u said run a shorter ester bulking cycle of test prop and npp. I was making up my mind and decision whether to use anabolics that why i my timing is bad. but can we try to get this fixed please dylan :(

Dylan i will not participate in the Oct 2017 show and do just the dec and Jan mens physique show. If i run a shorter ester and start on 14th may i will finish the 8 week + 4 weeks PCT = 12 weeks cycle on August 3rd and time off of 12 weeks end on Oct 26th should i start a cutting cycle for the show in Dec 9th a jan 2018 1st week. please please advice and help

if you start the 14th, run an 8 week cycle of test, npp and tbol with lgd and rad140, then you pct and run a sarms bridge taking you into a cutting cycle... another 8 week cutting cycle.. test, tren, masteron, gw501516 and s4....

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom