napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stoped Alcohol & and shedding exsess Fat

parkerdeen

I started TRT 1ML Cypionate last November. I was overweight about 50lbs. I started working out like a fiend and got some results, however, due to my Alcohol problem and the TRT, my e2 (estrogen) went berserk ... up in the 100's, and the weight DID NOT COME OFF. Alcohol and TRT is a BAD MIXTURE ... and it caused hell in my marriage!

Fast forward ... I cut my TRT in half (Dr agreed) due to my Test getting too high. I stopped drinking about a month ago, and I am shedding the weight. I can see the gains that worked my ass off since November now. I have about another 15-20 lbs to lose, but my life is on the positive track. I am going to get SHREDDED!

I hope I can repair my marriage as we're separated, but one thing is certain, I am transforming into a solid 50 year old stud, who looks 10 years younger, and I feel like a million bucks.

DON'T LET ALCOHOL RUIN YOUR GAINS OR YOUR LIFE! Fuck Alcohol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Job on quitting the drink, keep at it man. Just curious as to what your dose was of trt? You said 1 ml, but how many mg's per ml? what was your test number? I'm on 100 mg a week and puts me in the 800 range.

Great Job on quitting the drink, keep at it man. Just curious as to what your dose was of trt? You said 1 ml, but how many mg's per ml? what was your test number? I'm on 100 mg a week and puts me in the 800 range.

Oh ... It was i vile of 100mg every week ... I cut it in half, and still getting excellent results. To be honest with you, I don't think I have naturally low Testosterone. I think the low Test and the weight gain was ALL a result of Alcohol. Once I get my body fat into the the 10-12%, I am going to make an attempt to come off of Test Cyp all the way.

I sure the hell feel a lot better too, but I miss my wife and kids. I hope to win her back!

Good for you!

I too had a long struggle with alcohol. Lost my wife because of it... I've been sober now for 4 years and will never go back to to the booze.

I hope you stick with it, it's worth it!

Congrats bro!

I too lost everything (including my career I spent 8 years of schooling to achieve) behind alcohol and drugs. Been sober now for 3 1/2 years and life couldn't be better.

Good job! Question for you...Were you or are you on an e blocker? I'm on trt and drink but don't have issues until I blast gear. I know I'd be leaner if I can put down the craft beers!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Takes some huevos to admit this on an open forum, thanks for sharing brother and good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alcohol can be a terrible thing when you let it takeover your life bro. Stay strong

im really really happy to hear this and just proud of you for wanting to take control... i partied most of my twenties but i stopped drinking many years ago and have never felt better bro... you can do this... its honestly something that once you stop, you realize just how much it fucking sucked and you never want to do it again... im always here for support if you need me!

I'm 18 months sober myself. Everything in my life is better because of it. Good luck with everything bro

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Top Bottom