napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Still in pain

Flyinhawaiian

No I’m wondering if this has happened to anyone else. It’s been about 4 weeks and my glute still hurts. It’s not swollen or warm so I’m pretty sure there’s no infection. Just want to see if any of you have experienced this. Thanks

Are you on a cycle? Can you please provide more information. Are you injecting the same area?

So I started a cycle with test p and c. I put 100mg of c in glute. There was a large bump that is now gone for the most part but it still hurts. I haven’t pinned in the same area since. To be honest it kinda scared me to do it at all. Thanks

i really dont know... maybe you should have a doctor look at it if you feel its still an issue... thats a pretty long time now

So I started a cycle with test p and c. I put 100mg of c in glute. There was a large bump that is now gone for the most part but it still hurts. I haven’t pinned in the same area since. To be honest it kinda scared me to do it at all. Thanks

Generally when you get a large bump, that means your injection, in whole or in part, didn't get into the muscle, and instead ended up under the skin/in your fat. This is quite painful, but shouldn't last for 4 weeks, so this might be something else. You should probably go see your doctor.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Top Bottom