napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroids withdraw

Joaco

Hi Dylan I fallow all your video and I did a cycle fallowing your recommend dosage, the Cycle was with deca,EQ,test E, aromasin and caber, and i Get excellent result, the problem was when I stop the cycle all my joint star to hurt every single one, and im getting muscle ache and extreme fatigue i though It will pass after my post cycle but pass already almost 5 month and still hurt I can even go back to the gym ,and also Is interference with my job cuz I work in construction, I cloudnt fine any of you vídeo that talk about that so I’m texting you to find out if you have explanation and a treatment for that, or if someone else out there had the same experience

I run aromasin in the cycle and all the way to the pct and also 50 mg Clomid and 20 mg Novoa for 3 week

well your pct was pure shit so thats clearly an issue... get your bloodwork done.. none of us are psychics so we need to see your results to adequately help you

Hi Dylan thanks for reply my msg, I just try to go back to your channel to See what I miss in my PCT, and I find out is no there anymore, but I really fallow you, so just let me know what I can do to help you to get those videos back, cuz they are really helpful,

In the mid time I will check my blood, but if you can tell me which test I should tell my doctor to do, so we know what to looking for
Thanks

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testo

Top Bottom