napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroids Wisdom

storeskob

Hey Sir!

I am a collegiate athlete (I run track and play football). For the past three years, I have had major hamstring issues. After a MRI scan last month, I learned that I have a muscle imbalance in my legs causing me to pull my hamstrings. After five hamstring pulls, I have consulted with my personal trainer and have decided that I want to try a cycle in order to put on some strength and size in my legs.

I am new to all of this, but I wanted your advice on what to take for my first cycle. I've watched about 8 of your videos now, and was thinking Winstrol with Test. If you think that is not a good idea, please let me know! I am wanting your wisdom here.

My body basics, I'm 5'11, 171 lbs, and 13% body fat.

Thank you for your time sir!

How much longer do you plan on running track and playing football?

With the endurance they require and based on your goals AAS is probably not your best choice.

What do you know of SARMS?

This is a really bad idea IMO.

1. You're undersized
2. You know you could just fix it naturally because AAS is not to compensate for shortcomings in your training natural. You need to actually figure out what you're doing to fuck up your balance in the first place otherwise continuing to do the same thing on AAS will only make it worse x10.

This is a really bad idea IMO.

1. You're undersized
2. You know you could just fix it naturally because AAS is not to compensate for shortcomings in your training natural. You need to actually figure out what you're doing to fuck up your balance in the first place otherwise continuing to do the same thing on AAS will only make it worse x10.

x2...on #2

I'll add that I agree you are undersized for football definitely......maybe not track.

Don't you get tested? Or are you division 3 or something. .?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Thank you for your reply!
I still have 4 more years of playing after medical redshirting my past year.
And okay, If that is not my best option, what would you recommend? I have not heard of SARMS sir!

Your best options are food, lots of it, training properly and chocolate milk and maybe some protein powder casein based.

Thank you for your reply!
I still have 4 more years of playing after medical redshirting my past year.
And okay, If that is not my best option, what would you recommend? I have not heard of SARMS sir!

Search Dylan's YouTube videos on SARMS. There are allot of healing benefits from compounds like Ostarine as well as a bunch of other attributes

Ughhh I'm gonna say this one more time if you are subject to testing as a collegiate athlete SARMs are on the banned substance list, there is no definitive timeline for how long they are detectable. If you have a scholarship you wanna piss away, or just want to be kicked off the team and have a years eligibility wasted AND probably get kicked out of the school then by all means take the SARMs or just go one further and take short estered AAS so at least you know when they should be out of your system.

No offense to anyone, especially 9th, but college athletes are subjected to testing and we have to be able to let them know these things.

Ughhh I'm gonna say this one more time if you are subject to testing as a collegiate athlete SARMs are on the banned substance list, there is no definitive timeline for how long they are detectable. If you have a scholarship you wanna piss away, or just want to be kicked off the team and have a years eligibility wasted AND probably get kicked out of the school then by all means take the SARMs or just go one further and take short estered AAS so at least you know when they should be out of your system.

No offense to anyone, especially 9th, but college athletes are subjected to testing and we have to be able to let them know these things.
exactly... its not worth pissing away your scholarship whatsoever... if you dont care about that, then you still should not use steroids at 171 lbs and 5'11" bro... that has disaster written all over it... now, if you just dont care about testing, thats on you... here are my articles on sarms for you to read so you can learn about them first... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

also, get a new fucking trainer... your "trainer" is not giving you good advice whatsoever

exactly... its not worth pissing away your scholarship whatsoever... if you dont care about that, then you still should not use steroids at 171 lbs and 5'11" bro... that has disaster written all over it... now, if you just dont care about testing, thats on you... here are my articles on sarms for you to read so you can learn about them first... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

also, get a new fucking trainer... your "trainer" is not giving you good advice whatsoever

Okay! Thank you for the advise!

Top Bottom