domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steroids vs Smoking. Which is worse?

Quote Originally Posted by [9oNe6][email protected] View Post
    depends on if were talking REQUIRED TRT or super physiological dosing ? the latter would definitely be unhealthy just like any other over dosing of drug usage, and TRT is unhealthy as well, but healthier than being hypo gonadal in a bigger picture. Dont trick yourself here bro
    OP stated a steroid user who eats healthy and exercises everyday, so I assume an individual who cycles on/off and takes proper precautions; gets bloodwork done and tries to keep everything within range. That person in comparison to an everyday smoker with a shit-diet, in my opinion, would be healthier. But there are a lot of variables, everybody's body is different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lift Insane And Eat To Gain

Quote Originally Posted by Androman View Post
    OP stated a steroid user who eats healthy and exercises everyday, so I assume an individual who cycles on/off and takes proper precautions; gets bloodwork done and tries to keep everything within range. That person in comparison to an everyday smoker with a shit-diet, in my opinion, would be healthier. But there are a lot of variables, everybody's body is different.

right but cycling on and off an overdosing protocol ? your still overdosing, and guess what happens when youre overdosing with any drugs or anything for that matter. Very unhealthy.

both are unhealthy no matter how you slice it, many more reports of being unhealthy smokers because there are many more smokers than AAS users by a long shot so its more prevalent and noticeable. I just dont want you to trick yourself into believing one is healthier than the other in any way i want you to be eyes wide open with this so you know the potential dangers. Same goes for smokers

Quote Originally Posted by [9oNe6][email protected] View Post
    right but cycling on and off an overdosing protocol ? your still overdosing, and guess what happens when youre overdosing with any drugs or anything for that matter. Very unhealthy.
    I guess it all comes down to the individual and how his body chemistry reacts to the compounds. I'm sure bloodwork isn't the prettiest after a cycle or a blast but taking proper precautions things can jump back within range. Now I'm not sure about nicotine if it causes some sort of permanent damage but you can definitely develop a physical addiction to it.

I guess it all comes down to the individual and how his body chemistry reacts to the compounds. I'm sure bloodwork isn't the prettiest after a cycle or a blast but taking proper precautions things can jump back within range. Now I'm not sure about nicotine if it causes some sort of permanent damage but you can definitely develop a physical addiction to it.

definitely, its one of those crazy things hard to even really categorize with so many variables. very difficult to prove either is worse, look at it like this you know whats worse than both ? fucken fast food hahah, crazy

Yes, it goes back to what I was saying about use versus abuse. That goes for smokers too. You can't put a blanket statement out there that smokers will all look like shit and carry around oxygen tanks. It doesn't work that way. I'm not here to back smokers, but my wife does smoke and has since she was 17. She only smokes maybe 3 or 4 a day.....but she just turned 45 years old and everyone thinks she is maybe 35 at the most. She looks nowhere near her age at all. Everybody and every situation is different, and like I said abuse versus use.....I've told the story many times but a friend of mine dropped dead of a massive heart attack 3 years ago at the age of 46 after years of steroid abuse

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Yes, it goes back to what I was saying about use versus abuse. That goes for smokers too. You can't put a blanket statement out there that smokers will all look like shit and carry around oxygen tanks. It doesn't work that way. I'm not here to back smokers, but my wife does smoke and has since she was 17. She only smokes maybe 3 or 4 a day.....but she just turned 45 years old and everyone thinks she is maybe 35 at the most. She looks nowhere near her age at all. Everybody and every situation is different, and like I said abuse versus use.....I've told the story many times but a friend of mine dropped dead of a massive heart attack 3 years ago at the age of 46 after years of steroid abuse
    I was giving an example of what smoking can do, just how steroid abuse can lead to massive hearts. My mother in law, just like your wife, smokes and looks younger than her age. Now I have a cousin who smokes and he's a different ballgame..it all comes down to genetics, body chemistry and the use vs abuse..